Chapter 18: Chatting With Captain Obvious And The Hormonal Emo

Aisha's POV

"GAH!" Naruto yelled as he fell onto the ground with me sitting in his back where I sat with white smoke around me. I grinned exposing my sharp wolf-like teeth.

"Hiya Blondie!" I giggled.

"Get off of me Aisha," he grunted, though he too was smiling. I hopped off him and helped him get up from the balcony floor. By then Kakashi appeared in a puff of smoke like I had, only he leant against the wall rather than crushing Naruto.

"Hi."

Beside me Sakura spoke, "What do you mean 'hi' where's Sasuke? Is he okay?!"

"Oh he's fine, sleeping soundly in the infirmary. Although he might have a bump on his head..."

I smirked devilishly. Naruto saw this and laughed knowingly. He gave me a fist bump. Kakashi shook his head.

"Hey look," Sakura pointed to the black screen flashing names, "The next match is going to start."

I barely glanced at the board. Although I was acting cheery I didn't quite feel it inside me. My heads still spinning from all the flashbacks I've had in the last hour. I dunno maybe I should take a break for a bit.

"Oi Kakashi, I'm gonna see Team Gai, later," he waved me off and I walked away from my team who were peering over the edge, watching Kitty's match.

I nodded my head in hello to Neji who noticed me approach first. He narrowed his eyes. Man that guy ticks me off. So I stuck my tongue out at him and made moose antlers with my hands. He scowled.

Tenten saw me, "Oh hey Aisha, what's u—"

"AISHA MY BEAUTIFUL LOTUS, HOW ARE YOU? YOU FOUGHT WONDROUSLY IN YOUR MATCH EARLIER! BUT WHERE DID YOU GO AFTER IT MY LOVE? I SEARCHED FOR YOU UP UNTIL I HEARD YOUR BEAUTIFUL VOICE TALKING AMONG YOUR TEAMMATES! BUT THANKFULLY WE ARE FINALLY TOGETHER AGAIN!!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP LEE OR I'LL SHOVE A DICTIONARY SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU'LL BE RECITING DEFINITIONS FOR A MONTH!" I screamed flipping him over by twisting his outstretched hand, judo-style. He crashed against the ground and cracked the cement upon impact. I breathed furiously.

Stars spun in Lee's big, round eyes, "How the fuck do you put up with this guy?" I ask Tenten. She shrugs with a funny look on her face.

"Your eyes are sweet by the way, you should pull your bangs up more often."

"..Oh.....um yeah I er..kinda forgot it was pulled back heheh but um yeah th-thanks I guess.." I hate compliments (which is why I'm glad I don't get them often.)

I watched the rest of Kankuros match with them until I remembered to go check on something. I excuse myself and walk away down an almost empty hallway. Gaara walks pass me without even acknowledging me. I frown.

  I grab the back of his gourd and tip it back so he momentarily loses his balance. He regains his footing and turns around deadly slow to face me. I huff.

  "Ya know panda, if you ever wanna make friends I suggest you stop looking at them like your trying to saw them in half with your mind. There's this thing called smiling ya know."

  He narrows his sea foam green eyes, "Don't talk to me or touch me ever again. Or I'll kill you."

  "I'd like to see you try," we stare at each other with a challenging aura surrounding us. The lights flicker twice then shut off completely, so only the light from either sides entrance lit it up dimly. The starring match is broken up when he clutched his head with a hand. He groans and starts breathing furiously.