Chapter 7: Awe! What A Cute SasuNaru Moment

Recap

"Haku."

"So you remember me, Aisha?"

"How could I?! You were like my best friend! Until I 'killed' you that is." I smirk.

"How about a rematch?" He says, I smirk.

Aisha's POV

"How about, no." I smile as he deadpans. He begins to stutter, surprised at my response, when Zabuza interrupts him.

"Enough. Haku, your against the Uchiha. I'll take Kakashi and the sarcastic brat." He says roughly. I mutter an 'ouch' and pretend to wipe fake tears.

"Well, well. Seems Aisha and I were right, it was all an act." Kakashi chimes. Tazuna questions not understanding Kakashi's words. "The cute little mask."

Getting it now, Tazuna replies,"So I guess all that stuff of being a tracker ninja was just bull?"

They start throwing insults to Haku and talking trash about him. Not your best choice Kakashi, you don't want to get your enemies to riled up. Haku may only be my age, but like me, he is strong and not easy to take down. Same thing for Zabuza.

Zabuza and Haku whisper to each other quite so we can't hear. Luckily, they seem to forget I have a keen sense of hearing and can perfectly hear them. "That move gave us the first advantage, now use it." I raise a brow, "Right."

Haku disappears then reappeared next to Sasuke and spun in circles like a tornado. "What's this?" Sasuke gets in a fighting stance. He brings out a kunai and thrashes at Haku. He blocks with one of his own kunai.

While their metal clashes Kakashi speaks, "Sakura, stay close to Tazuna, Aisha, by my side. Let Sasuke handel this."

"Aww why does he get all the fun?" I whine. "Your the one that told Haku you didn't want to fight him." I grit my teeth at Kakashi. Boy, I hate this old man.

While I continue to insult our shitty sensei in my head, Sasuke and Haku are still at it. Talking every few hits. "If you back down, I won't have to kill you." Haku smoothly speaks.

"Save it."

"Big mistake. You won't be able to keep up with my speed. I've got two key advantages; first were surrounded by water, second I've blocked one of your hands. Therefore, you only have one free hand to defend yourself." He brings his left hand up and does a series of quick hand signs. My eyes widen, recognizing that jutsu.

I lean over to Sakura, "Hey now would be a good time to scream at the Uchiha to get away from Haku." She sends me a confused look and I sigh. The one time she should actually scream, she doesn't. Good job pinky! (Note the sarcasm).

"Secret jutsu: a thousand needles of death!" He yells and stomps his foot on the ground. Thin ice needles form in the air and aim for Sasuke. They launched at Sasuke and he jumps up high in the air, dodging them, using what they learned about focusing chakra.

Haku jumps back as shuriken are thrown at him. Landing on the ground they continued brawling. Sasuke eventually knocked Haku down.

"You should've thought twice about insulting these ninja and calling them brats. That's just guaranteed to bring out Sasuke's attitude. He's the best young fighter of the hidden leaf village." I laugh at that. "And Sakura here, is our sharpest mind. And last but not least, number one hyperactive knucklehead ninja is Naruto Uzumaki!"

"Ahem!" I whisper-shout. Hey I want to be introduced too!" I frantically wave my hands in the air "Oh right. Yeah your pretty good too!" I deadpan and grow a anime vein. I scream some incoherent insults and I would've kicked him but I was interrupted by someone's low laughter.