Chapter 3: He Calls Me Cutie

Aisha's POV

I woke up screaming. Sweat beads trickled down my forehead and I'm panting hard. I look at my surroundings frantically, but thankfully, I'm still in my room. It was just a dream, I repeat in my head.

Gulping, I through the covers back and go to the bathroom. I splash some cold water on my face and tie my hair up in a long ponytail. Still a little shaken.

Knowing that I won't be able to go back to sleep after that nightmare, I look out the window in my room to see its still dark out. Sighing, I go to my closet and put on some clothes. It's just a simple loose, black t-shirt with the Inumaki crest on the back, and some black shorts.

I head out the door, locking it, and walk through the streets of Konoha. It's been a few days since Kakashi's survival test and they've given me a headband of my own. It's the standard blue cloth that I tie traditionally on my forehead.

I jump onto the roofs of the buildings and start to run towards the training grounds. I usually go there every morning to train.

Once I'm there I begin practicing my ninjutsu, tijutsu, and genjutsu. After about and hour or so, it's still dark out. I must've gotten up earlier than I thought. Oh well, and I continue training.

Kiba's POV

Akamaru and I were out for a walk early today. The sun was only barely rising. We decided to go to the training grounds where my team usually trains. As we near it, we hear someone.

Jumping into to trees I motion Akamaru to stay quiet but follow me. The small dog nods his head and starts leaping after me.

Cautiously, I peer from behind a tree, only to see a girl. She had long, spiky brown hair that even in a ponytail, reached past her butt. She wore all black except the red symbol on her back. I couldn't see her face because her back was turned to me. She was training, punching and kicking holes into the trees, looks like she's been out for hours. I continue to study her when suddenly something is throw right at me, aimed so that it would just barely cut my cheek.

"I know your there, come out." She says, still not facing me.

She seems harmless enough (minus her aim and all), so I jump down landing behind her along with Akamaru. As soon as she turns around I literally die.

"Wow." I mutter under my breath. She was pretty-no beautiful. She had bright blue eyes that reminded me of the sky and full pink lips. She had these three red triangles on each side of he face from her jaw to just about the apples of her cheeks. Damn girl.

"See something you like?" She says, showing no emotion as she talks.

"Yes actually, so why don't you tell me your name cutie?" I wink at her. Seeming unimpressed at my newfound nickname for her she sighs and turns around going back to training.

Irritated that she didn't fall for me instantly like I planned I went in front of her. "My names Kiba Inuzuka, but you can call me tonight."

"Hi tonight, I'm not interested." Still not looking at me she continues to punch the tree.

"Feisty, I like it." Akamaru walks up to the front of her legs and stands on his hind legs. He pats her knees and barks. Bending down she picks him up and stares and him for a while, deciding something. Then suddenly, brings him close and starts petting the white puppy.