Change of Plans

Chapter 25

Kate's POV

I hit the bed with a loud thump. "I'm so exhausted Harry! That was a lot of fun."

After we went to check out Big Ben, we went to the London Bridge and took some cute photos. The view was gorgeous. It was partly cloudy with rays of sunshine gleaming down on the water.

"I'm so glad it wasn't raining," Harry said as he climbed on the bed and gently put his arm around me. "The sun must've been out because it needed to get a glimpse of your beauty."

"Oh stop." I felt my cheeks turning red.

"You're so cute when you blush, now..how about that promise." Harry said with a smirk on his face. I sat up as he walked over to the bed. I pulled him by the shirt to bring him down to the bed. He leaned in and didn't hesitate to kiss me. I could feel my heart skip a beat with each kiss.

"I thought you said you wanted to cuddle." I said between kisses.

"Change of plans." He continued to kiss me softly but willingly. He pulled away and flipped himself so his back was on the bed. "Come here."

Harry pulled me over so I was on top. I placed my legs on side of him so it'd be easier to kiss him. I laughed a little as he pulled me in and gave me a light peck on the lips. He placed his hands on my hips and held a tight grip. Our lips moved in sync. Passionate kisses, desperate kisses, each kiss slowly exposing how much we wanted each other.

Our hands roamed each others bodies, wanting to feel every inch. I quickly unbuttoned his flannel and throw it aside. I could feel the outline of his firm abs and v-line. I lightly traced each tattoo that he had on hit chest and muscular arms.

"You're driving me crazy, Katelyn. I want you." His hands ran along my legs, sending shivers down my spine. He fumbled with the button of my shorts and the thought came to me. 'No.I'm too young.'

I stopped him. "Harry, no. I'm 15."

"C'mon Kate." He tried to undo the button again.

"No." I sat up on the bed and crossed my arms over my chest.

Harry put his arm around me and pulled me close. "Alright. Fine. I'll wait for you until you're ready."

"You would do that?"

"Of course. It's not like I'm going anywhere. I'll be yours as long as you'll be mine."

All I could do was go and cuddle up to him. The fact that he would wait and respected it made my heart flutter.

"Kate..." He said while putting his fingers through my hair.

"Yeah Harry?"

"I love you." My heart skipped a beat.

I looked in up to see his emerald green eyes meet my brown ones and said, "I love you too."

We spent the rest of the night wrapped in each others arms, watching movies, and stealing kisses from each other. I guess you could say it was one of the best nights I've ever spent with Harry.

A/N : Just a filler. They suck I know. I hope you liked it though. It's early but Happy New Year! (: