Lets do this

I woke up to rays of warm sunlight hitting my face.

'Dam Sun Billions of miles away, yet it has perfect aim' 

"Ugggghhh!"  

Then I remembered that yesterday wasn't a dream and shot straight up. I looked over at the clock and it said 11:32 AM

I took off my sleep shorts and put on some sweat pants and put my hair in a messy bun.

I walked into the Kitchen and saw that there was a note on the table.

'Goodmorning Hon. Sorry I forgot to tell you I work today. Have fun today (: There's food in the fridge if you get hungry.

Mom xx. '

I smiled. You're mom worked so hard to support me. I loved her a lot. I just wished I could spend more time with her but she's always working and if shes not working she's resting.

I left the note on the table and opened the refrigerator.

'Waffles? Nahh. Pancakes? Nahh. French Toast? YES!'

I took out the french toast and took out a pan. I warmed the French toast and then ate it up with whipped cream and syrup.

By the time I finished eating & cleaning everything, it was 12:20. 

'5 hours and 40 minutes until the concert!'  You jumped up and down! The concert was so close yet so far away.

The hours went by like minutes & before I knew it, it was 3. I decided to get ready because we wanted to get to the concert an hour and a half early so we wouldn't have to deal with the huge line to get into the Staples Center.

I slipped on the shirt I picked out yesterday. I didn't want to put it on later because it would ruin my beachy curls.

I went to the bathroom & took out what I needed to do my hair. I waited for the curling iron to heat up seemed like forever if you ask me!. I wanted my hair to last all night! So I hope it does my hairs naturally straight so it goes flat after a while.

By the time I finished curling your hair it was 3:45. 

I walked over to my room and changed into the pants. And decided to do a little UAN Louis look and  slipped on my Toms and walked back to the bathroom.

I applied a bit of mascara and lip gloss. I'm not really a big fan of make-up.

It was now 3:55 and I realized how hungry, again. So I ordered pizza. By the time I finished eating it was 4:20 . I rushed to the bathroom to brush my teeth since I have braces and I wouldn't want anything in my teeth, that would be embarrassing. I was multitask and text Giselle well still brushing my teeth. Its harder that it looks.

To Giselle: Heey!

From Giselle: Hello! Hey we're leaving in 5 minutes so hurry!

To Giselle: Alright, I'll be right there! (:

I finished up and rushed to get all my things. I grabbed my bag and added some touch ups. I locked the door and slammed it shut.

Giselle's car was waiting and I hopped in.

"Hey Giselle!"

"Hey! You ready?"

"heck yeah!"

And with that, we two took off to are adventure. It only took about 40 minutes to get to The Staples Center. Giselle parked the car and we sprinted towards the line. It was moving rather quickly so within 5 minutes we were in. We made our way to the very front row and found our seats which were perfect. Up front and centered.

It was 4:40 and Gisille and I were talking and fangirling. As we talked, I turned to look at the stage. I saw a familiar face looking at your direction. And then it hit me. It was Harry Styles! The Harry Styles was staring at me! and next to him was Zayn. I look back at Giselle and talk for two minutes.I turn back to the stage and didn't see him no more. My heart sunk.