Float On

A/N: Kate just started to write a new fanfic 'Ever' its only the prologue but I already think its going to be great. Go to our profile and click on it also read Back For You both are good. Dont forget to vote, comment, and click the follow button become a member of the banana family and give a banana the liberty to strip its wrap!

Harry’s POV

Her stunning brown eyes looked me and the things that happened next was such a blur.

"I love you too." She took me by surprise when she smashed her lips against mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down with her so I was on top. I could tell just by the way her lips moved against mine that she was in need of me.

I finally broke the precious kiss and said, "Let's get you cleaned up from this and then go back to bed, okay beautiful?" She nodded slowly. I placed my hand softly on her cheek and moved some hair stands out of the way before I placed her on the counter. So light, I thought.

I took out a cotton ball and the Toy Story bandages I had brought with me. I dampened the cotton ball with Luke warm water before taking her arm and gently removing the blood. I made sure I wasn't putting much pressure because the last thing I wanted to do was hurt my princess. After her arm was free of blood, I carefully placed a band-aid on her cut and kissed it. She smiled a bit and I saw the gleam in her eyes reappear a bit.

With her arms around my neck again, I carried her to the bed and slowly placed on the bed. I tucked her in, making sure she was comfortable before I hopped into bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. I started to sing  "Lego House" by Ed Sheeran, softly.

I'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a Lego house. If things go wrong, we could knock it down.

****

And out of all these things I've done, I will love you better now.

After I finished singing, she was fast asleep. She looked so beautiful. So pure. "I love you, Kate." I whispered before closing my eyes and letting darkness over take me.

-------

Kate's POV

I woke up to loud banging on the door and my phone going off. I rolled over and accidentally bumped my wrist against the mattress. I winced in pain and remembered everything that happened last night. The first I love you. Harry taking care of me, carrying me to bed. Everything.

My thoughts were interrupted by Liam's voice coming from outside the door. "Guys! Get up the hell up! We gotta leave in 10 minutes in order to get there before 10:00!"

"I'm ready mate. She isn't though haha!"

"I'm up. I'm up!" I managed to say with my eyes still closed. I sat up and picked up whatever outfit I could find. I didn't care at the moment.

"Well goodmorning gorgeous," he said as he got closer to me. He gave me a short but sweet kiss that put a smile on my face. I snapped back to reality and rushed to the bathroom to fix my hair. I did a simple waterfall braid that went along my entire head. I slipped on my clothes quickly and placed my feet in my now faded Toms.

I walked out to see Harry and Liam waiting for me. My brother looked fantastic as always and wow don't get me started on my Harry. His look killed me everytime. He's just so attractive.

"Let's go!" Liam said. I quickly grabbed my phone as we dashed out the door.

It didn't take us long to get to the Norms' restaurant we planned to meet up at. It's the same Norms' I've gone to my entire life.

Once we enter the rather loud and busy place, we were instantly enriched with the smell of eggs, bacon, and ham. My mouth watered at the thought that I'll be having some of that soon! Since it was still pretty early for most teenage girls to be up, not many fans were present.

Once I saw my mom, I instantly hugged her. I missed her so much in only a couple of days. Liam followed and then it was Harry.

"So you must be Harry." My mom said with a warm smile. Yes that's good sign! I thought.

"Yes. That's me! Nice to meet you madam!" Harry stuck out his hand. My mom shook it showing no emotion this time.

*A Bigger Better Breakfast later*

We all walked out with a full belly. I'm pretty sure I'm done with eating for the day. "Oh that was nice. Hopefully we could do this again soon mum," Liam said.

"Yeah I enjoyed spending time with my angels and finally getting to meet Harry." My mom seemed pretty happy. She's just like me. We aren't completely happy until we eat something.

We all stood there in silence just smiling at each other.

"Well we should get going Liam. We need to pack everything since our flight leaves in four hours," I finally said.

"Yeah we should. Management sent me a text to get moving so yeah."

I walked to my mum and gave her a tight hug. I didn't want to let go. She's been there all this time. "I'll be okay mom. I promise. Please don't overwork yourself. Take care of yourself. I'll call you whenever I can. I love you!"

"I know, Kate I know. You know just enjoy yourself. You deserve to meet him." She was a bit teary but she managed to smile.

"Thank you." I smiled back at her.

"Now come here you Liam! Give me hug. You're leaving once again. Oh well. Just know I'm so proud of you and I love you." My mom embraced Liam in her arms.

"I love you too mum!" He said.

Harry shyly walked to my mom. "It was so nice to meet you. I know this isn't the last time I'll see you. I promise I'll take car-"

The sight I was seeing was perfect. My mom just pulled Harry into a hug. I didn't expect that. That's a moment I'll never forget.

"Just take care of her for me...please. You're a good kid, Harry."

"I-I will!" He said still in a bit of shock.

And with that we were off. We went back to the hotel and packed everything we had. We rounded up the guys and before I knew it, I was walking down the Gate which would lead us to the plane we were taking. Once I stepped onto the place, I stopped dead on my tracks. It was first class. I've never flown in first-class. I felt Harry's arms wrap around my waist. "What's the hold up beautiful?" He whispered.

"I-I just have never flown on a first-class airplane. It's so fancy." I said quitely.

"Well there's a first for everything and trust me this isn't the last time you'll be flying in first-class."

I just laughed it off and chose the window seat with Harry next to me. We put our carry-ons in a compartment and settled down in hour seats. All the boys sat down too and prepared for the plane to take off.

I relaxed myself after realizing the flight was almosr nine hours long. Harry kissed me and held my hand after noticing I was a bit tense. Oh well. If its with Harry I don't mind. I wouldn't spend it any other way.

(A/N : So I've decided to fade out Giselle' character. I just can't fit her in anymore. Anyways, sorry for the really bad hold up. School is just keeping me so busy. Well I love you all who read! Continue what you do and yeah! ^-^ Remember to vote, comment, and share this story :D )