Mom answer!

Katelyn POV

"How's it going with you and Zayn even though its been a day?" I asked Giselle.

"Fantas-

Giselle was interrupted

"Oh yeah! Pshh! Dude that's Liam's Dad!" Louis yelled.

I froze and my jaw dropped. Everyone's at the table did.

"WHAT?! Give me the photo Louis!" Liam yelled.

I was shocked at what I just heard. Could it be? No it impossible! There's millions of people with the last name of Payne! I turned to face Liam.

"Oh dear lord it is my dad which means....you're my sister! I have the other half of this photo with me and my mum...well our mum." Liam said with teary eyes.

I got up and attacked Liam with a big ol' hug. We cried and cried. He was my brother.

"Omg! I haven't seen dad in forever. I have to talk to my mom. I need to know what's going on."  I rushed outside with Liam and Harry behind me. I looked back at the table and everyone was pretty much as dumbfounded as ever.

*Ring ring ring* sorry I can't reach the phone right now but leave a...

I hung up the phone.

"No answer" I said

"How is this? How could it be?" I said thinking out loud.

"How could my dad not tell me?" Liam said

"Better question why didn't my mom not say anything?" I said. We're both still in shock. I didn't even realize Harry was standing right next to me.

Liam got his phone out and started to call some one, my guess he was calling his dad well our dad.

"Kate?" Harry said with worry in his eyes

"Yeah?"

"You okay?" "Yeah"

Liam's POV

I'm too impatient to wait to get a answer From her mom I need to call dad.

*ring ring* "hello"

"dad?"

"Liam how are you? I miss you! How's California?"

"Dad does the name Katelyn ring a bell to you?"

"Hmm?"

"Dad answer my question"

At the corner of my eye I can see Katelyn crying trying to get her mom hoping she'll answer the phone. and Harry trying to calm her down.

"Liam I've tried contacting her, its your mother won't let me through."

"How can you just hide this from me?"

"I was going to tell you once your mom let me speak to her."

"But still? C'mon dad! What else have you been hiding from me?!"

“Nothing, It was all your mom that told me to hide all this. She move to California to get away from me”

“Why did she leave me then?”

“Liam she loves you and she couldn’t take you I didn’t let her I got custody of you and she go custody of Katelyn”

“And you never thought it would be a good thing to let me know I have a younger sister?”

“Liam, I couldn’t you wouldn’t be able to see her anyways. I tried to get her to meet you.”

“How? You tried nothing”

“Yes I did, I sent tickets to go to your concert but your mom told me she didn’t give them to her.”

“She did give them to her, she went”

“Liam I think you should talk to your mom”

I was now crying my eyes out my mom didn’t love me that’s why she didn’t contact me or my dad.

“Ddddad how am I suppose to talk to her?! she doesn’t want to talk to me”

“Yes she does she’s been trying for years to take you from me but I wouldn’t let her”

"What if she doesn't want me anymore?"

"She will, Liam. Just call her. It'd make her so happy if she heard from you."

"And if she isn't? Then what?"

"I don't know Liam, I don't know. Just call her. I just talked to her today so I know she’s available."

“Dad you sure?”

“Yes now Go call her, make her happy. Bye Liam good luck Love you”

And with that I was left on the phone alone. I walked over to Katelyn and Harry. Katelyn was crying well Harry was hugging her rubbing circles on her back.

“Katelyn?”

“Yyyeah Liam?”

“Has mom answered?”

“No why would she do this to me? why would she let you stay with someone who didn’t even love us?”

“What are you talking about, mom left me and dad?”

“No dad left mom and me”

“I’m gonna go inside so you guys can have some space. Okay Kate?” Harry said with a awkward voice. She just nodded she was very silent after all this.

“Can I take you home and wait for mom there?”

I need to know the real story. I’m the oldest, Katelyn’s just 15 she doesn’t even remember anything not that I really did either.

She just nodded and we start walking to the car, right now I don’t care about letting the boys know I text them later.