Girl Time

Harry parked the car in front of my house and got out before I could even open the door he opened it for me. What a gentleman. He takes my hand and we walk to my front porch.

“Thanks for coming with me to breakfast I had fun beautiful”

I blushed at the thought of him calling me beautiful.

“No thank you Hazza I really had fun too”

We kissed one last time before I went in.

“Bye gorgeous!” He said well walking down the porch to his car.

Im NOT gorgeous!

“Bye handsome!” I could tell he was blushing as I winked at him and walked inside.

I started to hear my mom yelling, but no one yelling back. She was on the phone you walked in quietly hoping you could hear more but as you closed and locked the door the house went silent.

“Mom?” I called walking down the hall to her room. “Oh hey mija how did breakfast go?” she acted like nothing happen just a few moments ago she put her happy act like always hiding the real pain, I could see it in her eyes  “good how about your morning?” “Good I got sleep in today its been awhile since I've done that.” she started to put a sweater on and some shoes while grabbing her purse. “Kate i'm gonna have to do some errands for a little all see you late okay text me if your going out.” she said all this well walking out the door. “ Okay ma..” I was cut of by the door being slammed shut mid sentence.

What was she up to? My mom hides her pain so well just for my sake.

Just then I got a text from just who I needed to talk to... Giselle

From Giselle: Hey Kate!! OMG last night was the best day of my life!! We need to go shopping like how about now! Zayn invited me to go have lunch with him and the lads and he told me to invite you too. You in? we need a cute outfit.

Of course Im in. Who can pass a lunch date with One Direction? No one. I don’t want to go shopping I like my outfit its cute and summery.

To Giselle: Hey love! I know right! I can’t believe I kissed Harry Styles and You, Zayn Malik It still feels like a dream. Shopping? you sure it 10 already what time is lunch? I kinda already like what im wearing. You can borrow a outfit if you want.

From Giselle: Still in shock! You’re right lunch is at 1:30. Kate you can’t wear pjs to lunch you’re ganna see Harry! Yes I want I’ll be right over!

I was about to start to text her when she walked in. Not like it was a surprise we live like 3 houses apart.

“HELLO!!” she yell I can tell shes excited

“HELLO!!” I yelled back well walking towards her and giving her a hug.

“Uhh you look cute!” “ I told you I like this outfit” I said with a smirk on my face.

“Why are you looking so pretty?” she said while winking at me if she already knew the aswer.

“Well I went to breakfast with Harry this morning.” I started to blush remembering how he would tell me not to worry about the fans and how to listen to their hate. I still felt insecure about myself. I knew I just wasn't beautiful. I don't believe anyone who says it. My thought got off by a hand waving in my face.

"Katelyn?! Earth to Katelyn??"

"Ahh Shit sorry. I zoned for a bit but now I'm back."

"It's fine...Are you okay? You looked very deep in whatever was going through your mind." Giselle questioned

"Yes I'm fine. Well Anyways breakfast with Harry was just really lovely!"

Just then I got a text from Harry

From Harry: Hey Beautiful! did you get the Invite to lunch? Because if you didn’t would you like to go to much with me and the lads? pick you guys up at like hmm 1:30?

Stop calling me beautiful! im not beautiful!

To Harry(or how it says on the contact) ‘Sexy Beast Styles’: Hello! ;) yes I did get the invite. But I like that you still asked. Sounds good I’ll try to hurry Giselle up. :) see you then.

I happily pressed 'Send' I was happy knowing I was going to see Harry again today. Man that boy makes me happy. Only one thing bothers me: how he insists that I'm beautiful.

You look over at Giselle who looks so excited to look through your closet.

"Alright Giselle Let's get started."

You two spent about an hour making Giselle's outfit. Once you were all done, Giselle had a very happy and satisfied look on her face.

"Whoaa... I wish I had the ability to create really good outfits like you, Kate."

Giselle was wearing a light pink dress that went down to mid thigh and had a diamond opening on the back. That made it absolutely gorgeous with her body figure. She wore some brown heels and I painted her nails with a pretty pink color and braid her hair in a French braid. Before we knew it I was doing her make up. I knew how to I just rather not use it but Giselle said it made her look more beautiful but in my opinion it hid her natural beauty.

I somewhat re-did my hair and I had Giselle fix it up for me from the back.

As Giselle went to my dresser to grab hairspray, I noticed she stopped for a bit.

"Hey why is your photo out?" she said with a kinda confused look I hardly took it out of my box.

"Oh, I'm taking it to show Harry. I told him about the photo. I forgot to bring it with me in the morning so I might as well take it now," I said.

Next thing I knew it was 1:15 we started to rush to the restroom to look at our self one last before going to lunch with One Direction OMG im I actually saying that. Just then we heard honking we looked outside and saw Harry and Zayn waiting for us. We walked out the front door and locked it. I made sure I texted my mom telling her I was going out to lunch... no answer.