C'mon C'mon

I took my mind off it and continued conversing with Giselle. I fangirled and talked for about 25 minutes until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Paul. The Paul Higgins!

"Sorry for interrupting your conversation girls, but the boys are interested in meeting you two. Especially two of the boys. So you're going to need to come with me if thats alright with you."

"Oh Umm s-sure."I smiled. I was dying inside.The boys want to met us!

We followed Paul backstage.

"So what are your names and age?"

"I'm Giselle, I'm 16!" 

"Oh I'm Katelyn, I'm 15"

"Niiccee!" Paul says.

We continue to follow Paul until we reach the boys Dressing / "makeup" room. Paul opens the door and boy was it crazy! It was also pretty warm in the room.

Giselle stepped in the room and I followed behind. Everybody stops and looks over at me? I look down and then look up again to make direct contact with Harry. Man his Green eyes are my weakness!

Harry POV

I walked over to the stage and looked at the arena. I looked at the front rows and that's when she caught my eye. She was wearing a pink shirt. Perfectly curled hair. Prettiest eyes ever! She's perfect!

'Whoa, she's gorgeous!' I thought.

"I Call the one with the braid!" Zayn said.

"Oh Zayn!" I said. I looked back and she was staring right at me with those gorgeous brown eyes. They were hypnotizing. She look away and my heart broke. I turned back to Zayn.

"Let's go tell Paul to bring them to the dressing room!" I said

"Alright then Hazza!"

We walked back to the dressing room and told Paul to go get them. I'm so anxious to meet her. I think she might be the one.

Katelyn POV

Harry smiled and came closer to me. His dimples showed and his eyes were gleaming.

" Hello Darling. I'm Harry." he said in a slow, raspy voice.

That was another one of my weaknesses. His voice. His slow, raspy voice.

"H-Hi. I'm Katelyn." Im a pretty shy person when you first me. And well lets just say with the boys maybe even more.

"So you're the girl that Harry won't shut up about!" Louis said.

I blushed and smiled looked down at the ground. I look up to see Harry blushing and playfully punching Louis.

"Whoa you are really pretty!" Niall says.

"I might have a girlfriend but I second that!" said Liam.

Why are they saying that Im not pretty. Im just Katelyn. Nothing special.

"So what's your name?" Zayn said in Giselle's direction. I noticed he never took his eyes off her. He must be really in to her.

"Giselle." she said shyly.

"Nice to meet you Giselle!" 

He walked over to her and starting talking to her in a more privately matter.

I look back and found Harry was closer than I thought he was. I jumped a little.

"sorry I didn't mean to scare you." he said.

"It's fine." I smiled.

"Alright...So I was wondering if you would want to get to know each other a bit more."

"Sure Harry." I said a little shy. 

"Great! We have a couple of breaks in each show so I can have Paul bring you backstage so we could talk."

"Haha alright." I said, well still smiling.

"10 minutes till show starts!" one of the managers yelled out!

"I think I should head off to my seat."

"Yeah I should head to the stage already." he said

"Well Bye Styles! See you in a bit!" I said 

He hugs me tightly and kisses me on the cheek. Bam. Fireworks erupted and I felt millions of butterflies in my stomach. Harry Styles just kissed me! well on the cheek but still!

"Bye love!" he calls out as I leave the room with Giselle behind me. I turn around and smile and wave goodbye to Harry.