Chapter 22

♥ Haemin's pov ♥

Nahyun can't get angry immedietly or she'll passed out after she screamed or feeling scared.

I saw Changkyun get inside Nahyun's room without everyone knowing.

"Only two person can meet miss Nahyun for now. She can't have any pressure or she'll get stressed or she'll having an hard breathing problem." I raise my hand up next to my head.

"I'll get inside and meet her." I walk to the door.

"The others can meet miss Nahyun after the visitors went out." The doctor dismiss himself.

When I open the door I saw they kissing on the lips then I knock the door. They quickly pull away and being awkward for a moment.

But another thing that I didn't notice is they're holding hands.

♔ Nahyun's pov ♔

After the doctor went out, I couldn't think much I just force myself not to think about my moment with Hojae. Then someone slide the door open but I didn't notice because of my thoughts.

"Nahyun? Are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice that I heard this morning. Changkyun.

"When did you get inside?" I look at him. He just chuckle and sit on the chair beside the bed.

"You're on your thoughts and I just get inside." He smile.

"Sorry.." I look down and play with my fingers. He then hold my hand softly then intertwine my fingers together with his. I look at his hands on mine.

"You know..I wented to redo my confesstion because of the other day..you know..I was harsh and selfish for not thinking about your feelings.." He sigh, regret with his own actions.

I just stay silent and thought that I would slap his hand away but I held his hand back. He look at our hands that now warming each others palms.

"You know..my famous friend - Woojun oppa. He told me that you liked me but I just shrug it off and think that he's joking." I laugh it softly.

"But its true.." He pout.

"Hush . I'm not done yet." He chuckle and lean on my hand.

"So he make a bet between both of us but the thing is he never told me what he want if he won the bet.." I play with his fingers.

"I don't know that you could be comfortable like this." He snuggle on the blanket. I give him a soft chuckle and smile.

"Kiss." He suddenly said. I look at him confuse.

"That was the last word before he went to Thailand." I look away.

"He never told me what he want but quickly change the topic.." I pout to myself.

"You know..you can get over your past." He smile cutely.

"I know..its just..I-I just don't know how and what to do.." I shook my head and pull my hand from his grip but he wouldn't let it go and kiss the back of my hand. I stuned with his brave sided.

"I told you that we're going on a date after school today aren't I?" He raise an eyebrow.

"I know you're going to take time to accept me but I will wait until that moment would come, one day. I'll wait that magical day come to me until you say the word that I would crave for a long time." He sniff my hand and bring it to his cheek.

"Then, are you going to wait until that day comes without asking me?" I stare at his orb brown eye.

He smile and sit on the bed beside me. He take a deep breath and stare in my eye with those I want you to be mine eyes.

"Yoo Nahyun. Would you go out with me? I promise you that I will help you to get over your past and I promise that I will be there for you no matter what happen to you." He smile sincerely.

"When you smile in happiness, I will be there to be happy with you. When you're sad without any reason or with a reason, I will be there for you. When you're mad for nothing or with a reason, I will be there to calm you. When you're sick, I will be there to take care of you. So, Yoo Nahyun, will you go out with me? I promise that I won't broke my promise like other guys out there has done." He said with full of hope.

I smile and nod then he pull into a hug. A relieve hug. Then he pull away and give me can I kiss you eye even his reaction shows it.

I nod he lean in and close his eyes. Our lips finally touch and it feels different maybe its because the first time he kissed me was a hard and harsh one.

I close my eyes and kiss him back softly. He smile through the kiss and it makes me smile too. He put his thumb and his point finger under my chin for a better taste.

My hands wrap itself around his neck and pull him closer. Then we heard someone knock the door. We both pull away but our hands still intertwine.

"You're lucky that your bestfriend is the one who open the door and witness the kiss of yours in this room." Haemin sarcasticlly said while rolling her eyes.

"Well, thank you for saving us from them for a second time." I answer her back.

"Second time?" Changkyun ask. Oh yea. He didn't know.

"This morning I saw you peck her on the cheek and then I saw both of you kissing in front of my face. Why am I deserve this when I already have my own boyfriend? But today my eyes blind..wait scratch that become your witness for watching you both kiss here and there." She pitied herself.

"I need my Taejunie. I'm going to call him now. Don't mess with me." By that she call her boyfriend.

"Oh, ya. Hojae's outside. What are you going to do?" Haemin said again.

"He's outside? Who told him?" I ask her. She shrug her shoulders and talk to Taejun on the line.

"I told him." Changkyun mumble softly I look at him and he shook his head.

"You're making him stay you know that." I pull away my hand from his grip. He then sit on the chair and softly pull my hands in his.

"I know..I'm sorry..I just want him to know before he leave.." He put other people first then himself.

"What are you going to do?" He look up, confuse.

"What?" He ask.

"What are you going to do?!" I glare.

"I-I just-..miane.." He look down and apologize silently.

"Are you going to left me here with him? Or you're going to let me go with him to New York?" His eyes widen and shake his head almost immediately.

"No, I'm going to let that happen..I just make you mine..I'm not going to let him to take you away from me.." He said to himself.

I smile. Just the way he wanted to take care of his property and everything that he calls his. He wouldn't let it go until he achive his goals and take care of it until he stop breathing.

I'm glad that I accept him. I hope I would fall for him one day no, scratch that. I will wait for that magical day would come.

∞∞∞∞∞∞

This is the new chapter which is the main of this story. I'm sorry for making this story become another type of story and make it like its another person's story. For the readers that think that this story seems weird and its not changkyun's story, I wanna say im sorry but i never expect that this story would be that way either. 🙏