Chapter 20

♔ Nahyun's pov ♔

I woke up with an empty space beside me. I get up and went into my bathroom. I wash up and look at my own reflection in the mirror I saw a mark on my neck.

I make a small when I touch it and wish that he would life happily when he got there. I took a deep breath then take a warm shower before I go to school.

I dress up into my school uniform as usual and look at my self for the last time before went down. I walk down to the kitchen saw my loving oppa make us breakfast.

I give him a back hug and snuggle on his back.

"Good morning, princess." He chuckle and turn to peck my forehead.

Kihyun oppa push my back softly and we settle down on the dining room.

"So..I saw Hojae..he left after you fall asleep.." Kihyun oppa start. I just keep eating.

"We're over don't worry about it." I said calmly like its nothing but deep inside I'm hurt.

"B-but..we just met yesterday.." Kihyun oppa frown.

"Its an 'Hello' and 'Goodbye' meeting oppa. We won't meet him again." I play with my pancakes.

"But princess..why?" He sigh sadly.

"He's going back..to New York.." I mumble the last 3 words.

"But he'll come back to Korea again. Right?" Having a curious brother isn't a good idea.

"He will. One day. Maybe." I get up and wash my dish.

"You're going already? Wanna have a ride together?" He ask from the sink.

"Hmm. Be faster, slave." I took my bag from my room and put on my shoes.

Kihyun oppa take his keys and lock the door then we went to school with Kihyun oppa's un-aswered questions. When we arrive I walk in the hallway with full of whispers.

Then a group of girls come to me, obviously they're JaeNa fans.

"Unni! What does Jae oppa mean by 'Memories with her was the best part of my life and I would never forget you my baby girl.' ?" Said Hyemin, the leader of the fanclub.

"Did you ask him what does it mean?" I ask her. They nod quickly with a big frown paste on their face then they show their phone in front of my face.

INSTAGRAM

●HojaeSon

♥ 675, 288 likesHojaeSon Memories with her was the best part of my life and I would never forget you my baby girl @NahyunYoo36,752 commentsKwonHyeminn Jae oppa answer us wht does tht mean

675, 288 likes
HojaeSon Memories with her was the best part of my life and I would never forget you my baby girl @NahyunYoo
36,752 comments
KwonHyeminn Jae oppa answer us wht does tht mean..youre not going to break up with unni, right? oppa jebal answer us ㅠㅠㅠㅠ @HojaeSon