Chapter 4

♚ Changkyun's pov ♚

Thanks author, finally you put me a part. (A/N:Be nice to me mister.) Of course I will. Btw I saw everything infront of my eye what just happen between Nahyun and Yugyeom senior. Yeah, since he's my senior so I just call him senior then.

Back to me, I heard every single words that Nahyun say to Yugyeom. She look like she's going to cry but she didn't she's brave just like kihyun hyung. Both siblings are brave no matter what happen they had been through.

I just stood there listen what they said at each other.

"What do you want Kim Yugyeom?" She let her anger out.

I never knew that Nahyun and Yugyeom know each other.

"I just visit here to look out for you." He look infront enjoy the scenery.

"For what? You left me remember?" I relies that she's holding letters.

Wait, what?! He left her?! Wait, why do I care? Pft not my problem at all.

"To take you back." Yugyeom senior answer calmly or should I say he's calming himself.

"Why? Did your Yerin just left you for some other guy? Or she cheat on you." She smirk.

I walk closer to them and hide behind the trees and the bushes.

"N-no, I left her! Because I know you're better than her." He shuttered his words.

"Determined me with your lies again are you? I won't believe your words anymore Yugyeom. You know what? I'm sick of you when we were together." She smirk.

"You're lying, Nahyun. I know who you are." He exclaim I chuckle at his words and smirk. He doesn't know the real Nahyun didn't he?

"Your sweet little Yoo Nahyun already dead Kim Yugyeom. I'm a different Yoo Nahyun that you know now. Wanna know something else? You don't relly know who I am." She's about to walk away but he pulled her arm and hug her waist.

"I told you didn't I? I'm not the Nahyun that you know but I'm the different Nahyun that you never want me to be." She glare at him with full of hate.

"But..I missed you Nahyun..I'm sorry because I cheat on you.." He finnaly said that his fault.

"Sorry won't fix everything Yugyeom. You're the one who broke us up. I hope we won't meet anymore Yugyeom." I saw she's going to walk away with something in her hand.

I quickly hide myself and I had an confuse moment for a while and think. Does they had in a relationship before? How long did they date? Wait, why do I need to know? Urgh, this things makes me crazy.

I walk towards the way to the school hall and act like nothing happen. Why do I need to tell people? She's no my problem at all. I just walk to my class since the class are going to end in 30 more minutes.

I knock the door and went inside. Mr Jo and all the people in the class look at me. I just walk to my place and I just relies that Nahyun and I sit at the same time.

I just put on my headset and take a short nap. I just enjoy my seniors songs but my head went at the scene back. I can't focus on the song but I try to being quiet.

※ knock knock ※

Someone knock my table I open my eye and turn to my left. It's my dear friend Jeon Wonwoo. I took off my headset and pack up my things. I wondered if they meet again. Shut up mind! I doesn't need her in my life I gurantee it. I smile at myself but I keep on recieving text from my parents.

♔ Nahyun pov ♔

I woke up from my nap and saw minhyuk oppa waving like a kid in front of my face. I just pack up my things and get up without waiting for the guys anymore.

"Nahyun-ah! Yah, gijibe! Aren't you going to wait for your handsome bestfriend?" I heard my annoying dear friend call from the side of the hallway.

I ignore him and I went to my locker. I keep all my books in there not in study mood. Then I close my locker harshly everyone in the hall school become quiet even woojun and Monsta x member afraid to walk near me.

"Palli. I'll wait in the car." I walk away without wait for Kihyun's respone.

I'm just upset on myself because I keep on thinking about the jerk. Once I'm infront of my car, I unlock my car and get inside then close my eyes.

What am I going to do if that jerk won't stop meeting me? What if he keep on denying and tell me to get back again. I can't think straight and my old me is getting into me inch by inch, little bit by little bit and it changes me into cold and emotionless person.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I'm sorry I didnt publish this yesterday because I'm too tired of staying in school urghh..but I did puboish it now so, dont worry and keep on reading my story. Thanks guys!