Chapter 1

Let's start this now! I'm excited now. Lol

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

♔Your pov // Yoo Na Hyun♔

I woke up when my phone alarm rang. I take a deep breath to stretch my whole body. I walk to the bathroom with rubbing my eye wash up and brush my teeth. I took shower and once I done with shower, I walk toward my closet and wear my school uniform.

I walk to my makeup table set and look at my reflexsion. I put on light concealer and a lipbalm. After I satisfy with my look I took my bag and walk down the stairs.

I walk to the kitchen and saw my brother setting the table for breakfast before going to school.

"Good morning, princess."Kihyun greet me with a smile.

"Morning."I took my seat in front of him and start eating my breakfast.

"Princess, want me to accompany you to school?"Kihyun showing his puppy face when he acting cute I know he's too lazy to drive.

"Fine.."I continue eating my half boiled egg with toast. I quickly finished my food then get up to wash my dish.

"Let's go. We're gonna be late."Kihyun took my keycar then both of us get inside my car and I quickly sit at the passanger seat.

I put on my headset and listen to songs on the way to school. Kihyun know if I put on my headset, I'm going to take a nap and he'll wake me up later.

×× The school ××

Someone shake my shoulder lightly I open my half sleepy eye and rub it sleepily. I saw Kihyun oppa smile and chuckle.

"You're so cute."Kihyun pinch both of my cheeks. I make an I-dont-care face while stare at him.

"Yeah. Yeah whatever."I took my bag walk out from the car with Monsta X member standing beside my car with smile paste on their face except one. Im Changkyun.

"Good morning my girl."Hyungwon oppa rest his left arm on my shoulder.

"Morning sleepyhead."I push his forehead with my finger.

"Hyung, let's have some snacks before our class start."Minhyuk oppa smile widely so does the others.

"Nahyun!"I turn back with a guy wave and smile widely behind us.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

I'm sorry I was suppose to update the first chapter yesterday but I'm distracted by my tv with Ikon and Monsta x performance and yesterday was Changkyun's day! I'm kinda regret that I didn't update yesterday ㅠ but I'm fine now. Wait for the next chap and thanks for reading guys!