Chapter 13

♔ Nahyun's pov ♔

I end the call immediately and went to Astro's class. I get inside their class. Every single eyes watching me walking in the class. Some of them start to whispering in a group and with their friends.

I just care less and walk towards Astro. I stop in front of their seats.

"Promise me that you won't ask me."They nod and I pull moonbin's arm then drag him with me.

He stop which make me stop walking in the middle of the hallway.

"Na, what happen?"Moonbin ask turn me to face him with his hands rest on my shoulders. His soft voice makes my tears wanted to fall in any second.

"Ya, ya, ya..it's okay don't cry..shh..you can tell me what happen, right?"He look into my eye and wipe my tears with his thump.

He's sweet and nice just like his look. Please don't make me fall for you...Moon Bin.

* kakao*

My kakaotalk notification rang. I took out my phone and read the text said that Youngjae oppa had arrive.

"Kaja."I pull him out from the school with me and saw youngjae's car at the car park. I pull him and push him inside the car.

"Spill it."Youngjae said while drive his car fast out from the school.

"That guy..he just confess and kissed me.."I said with my cracked voice.

"..and he just spoil my fucking morning mood.."I whine and cry my heart out.

"Na, does Kihyun knows about this?"He ask.

"The way he look at us..I think he know..everything.."I sigh

"Is he really my oppa?"I hung my head low bin oppa pull me into his arms. I just cry silently in his arms.

"It's okay, you can cry in my arms as long as you want."Moonbin oppa's voice just make me hug him and cry more in his arm.

"Hyung, I'm not going to attend class today. Pass me off for today. I need to stay with nahyun for a day."I heard he said.

"Just tell Mr Kim that I'm not around or something. Oh, and tell sanha that he need to help Na's work. She left her bag in her locker and tell sanha to submit her works too."He stop talking.

"Arasso, gumawo hyung. I'll tell you guys later when school over."He end the call.

"Sanha will help you with your homeworks and he will give it to you after school at Astro's usual cafe, okay?"Binnie oppa stroke my head.

"Hyung, you can come with us too."He smile at youngjae oppa.

"Really? Arasso."Jae oppa drive fastly to the place that he know where I can release all my problems.

× Penthouse in Gwangju ×

I was fell asleep in binnie oppa's arm. When I open my eyes binnie oppa's face is the first thing I saw in front of my face. I can't believe myself that I even made myself cry and went to sleep.

"We're here, Na."Youngjae oppa turn to his right facing us.

"I hope they won't look out for me.."I sigh open the door and unlock the penthouse.

I throw myself on the fluffy couch without changing my shirt.

"Ya, ya, go and change first so that you can sleep more comfortable."Youngjae oppa slap my thight and shake me on my waist.

"Go, young lady."He keep on shaking my body.

"Fine! I'm up! I'm up already..!"I wave my right hand up asking him to walk away.