Chapter 11

♞ Kihyun's pov ♞

I find Nahyun being moody today. She even shout at her member and Woojun too. She must be stress a lot since her member put a lot of pressure on her yesterday just because of the 'crushy' thing.

Me, as her oppa understand her since she's my only little baby sister. Noona already got married pass 2 years and had a baby with her beloved husband which is my brother-in-law.

She's still a fetus to me and precious. I won't let people hurt her heart when people ask her out for a date.

Nahyun always went out early every Sunday to spent her days alone in the street or at the cafe for a whole day by her own self.

Lately, I saw a boy who always sit in front if her and smile at her eventho Nahyun didn't smile or didn't really answer him back. I can see that Nahyun protect herself without my help.

When I woke up today Changkyun told me about Nahyun waking up early and went out without saying anything. I can see that the maknae also worry like the others too.

"Don't worry guys. Na always went out early every Sunday to spent her time by her own self. It's her routine to enjoy by her own self every Sunday."I just went to the kitchen and drink some juice that Nahyun made early in the morning.

They are freaking out so much. How can noona forget about Nahyun's Sunday routine? She must be busy with her own family.

♚ Changkyun's pov ♚

I tell hyung about Nahyun went out early in the morning today but he just shrug it off and said it's her routine. I just can't believe that she ignored me early in the morning like we used to do when we're at school.

We never talk like a normal teenage like laugh, smile or even a small chat. We did had a small chat but that was when Yugyeom sunbaenim talk with her. Few days ago.

I walk to Kihyun hyung's room and tell him that I wanted to take a walk and he tell to hyunwoo hyung.

I just walk out of Kihyun hyung's house with my wallet and my bag full of my needs without wearing my mask and cap. Since I've known as an artist, my manager always nag at me since I didn't really listen to him.

I look at my watch it's 11.53am I just walk to the cafe nearby and order a drink and some dessert to eat since I didn't eat my breakfast.

I wait for my foods and drink came while playing games in my tablet.

After a while in the cafe, it's already 1.24pm without paying any attention to people but to my games and phone.

I turn to my right and saw a familiar girl with a tall blonde boy in front of her. But then my hyungs came with Lucky Stars noona came with them and make some orders while my hyungs taking their seats beside me.

"Hyung, isn't that Na?"I point at the familiar girl but then a group of guys came to their place.

"Sanha-ah!"They call him.

"Oh? Hyung!"I saw the boy wave cutely and smile widely at them.

"Do you know who is he hyung?"I ask Kihyun hyung who sit beside me.

"Kinda but I didn't know what's his name is. Nahyun never talk about boys or mention their names either."Kihyun hyung shrug it off but then he walk to them.

"Nahyun, why didn't you tell me that you went for a walk?"Kihyun hyung went to herm

"I'm sorry, oppa but give me time alone."She sigh heavily.

"Are you sure, princess? Changkyun told me that you woke up early today and you didn't say anything that you went for a walk?"My heart beat fast afraid that she'll mad at me.