Chapter 10

♪ Yoon Sanha's pov ♪

I've know Nahyun since we're in 3rd gred we're in high school. She's known as the popular Bipolar in our school since we're kid.

I've tried my best to be her friend but she keep on push me away from her. She never talk with a same age as us. But she had an older friends which is Kihyun hyung's friends, her member, her unni and Woojun sunbaenim.

Actually I had a puppy crush on Nahyun since the first time I saw her when we're 11. Just because she's the most cold girl that I've ever meet.

Today is Sunday as usual I went to the coffee shop like Nahyun always go when it comes to weekends.

As always I saw Nahyun sit beside the window waiting for her order and I quickly make my order and sit in front of her.

She always look pretty eventho she's wearing plain shirt, black jeans and jacket. She look like walking to school today.

"Hi, Nahyun."I greet her with a smile.

"Hi."She answer without looking at me.

"Is this mine?"She point at the drink and cake in front of us. I nod.

"Thanks Hyuk."She said while typing something on her phone.

"Sure, Na."Hyuk hyung answer from the counter. Of course I know him Hyuk hyung also study in the same school as us.

"So, you're going to class today?"I start the topic.

"Yeah. You?"She answer shortly but I'm happy that didn't ignore me.

"Me too."I said happily.

"Your girlfriend?"I froze and blink my eyes.

"Girl..friend..?"I keep on blinking my eyes not understand what she's talking about.

"The girl that sat next two table on your..is it left or right?"She look up and look back to her phone.

"Ah..Saeron? On my left."I just answer but still doesn't understand anything.

"She's not my girlfriend but she's my friend and we're from the same entertainment too."I smile widely while explain. She's cute.

My drinks and cake came. I bow at the waiter and thank him.

"I'm going now."She get up. I nod and take my breakfast while Nahyun walk to school.

"Sanha."I heard someone call my name I look up turn to my right and saw my hyungs and hyuk hyung walk toward me.

"Hyung. I thought that you guys won't come.."I whine Jinwoo hyung mess my hair.

"Of course we will come. We wanna have breakfast too."Eunwoo hyung smile and mess my hair too.

"Hyung.."I whine and cover my hair before all of them mess my hair again.

"Sanha, aren't you going yet?"I heard Hyuk hyung ask while walking to our table.

I look at my watch . 7:15am.

My eyes widen. I'm late.

"Aish..hyung, I'm going now."I quickly left the hyung in the coffee shop with my coffee and cake in my hand.

"Come back home later maknae. We're going practice at 2pm later!"I heard Jinjin hyung shout.

"Nae!"I run to school.

♔ Nahyun's pov ♔

Finally the last bell rang I get up after everyone left except one. Yoon Sanha.