Chapter 17

♔ Nahyun's pov ♔

I snuggle in the blanket and I could felt that someone hug me from behind and kiss me on the neck. I turn to him and saw Jae's morning face which I admire the most.

I put the tip of my finger on his forehead down to his nose to his lip. I tap my finger on his lip then pinch his cheek. Suddenly he pull my hand to his waist and he wrap his arm around my waist.

"Don't pinch my cheek early in the morning.." he grunt.

"It hurts.." He whine then snuggle more on me which make me smile and hug his waist.

"Don't you want to spend time outside today?"

"Shireo..can we just stay at home? Plus Sohae have schadule in the afternoon later." He pout.

"But still..marathon movie?" I peek up and look up at him.

"Arasso." He let my waist go and he lay back on the bed.

"Palli..before I change my mind. 1,2-" He start counting I laugh and peck his cheek before went inside the bathroom in his room.

"Thank you!" He shout from his room. He just can't live without a morning kiss even Sohae give him a peck on the cheek before she went to her company or in the morning when Hojae just woke up.

I start to take my shower as usual then went out to Hojae's closet with a towel wrap around my small body. I found a white sweater and my black shorts then I went to the drawer took out my undergarments.

Curious why my undergarments in this house? It's start when Hojae ask me to stay with him then we went shopping to buy my undergarments and shorts without buying any t-shirts or sweater because he said that I can use his shirts when I'm at his place.

I dress up while Hojae just walk out from the bathroom with a towel wrap around his waist. He back hug me with his wet hair dripping on my cheek and on the sweater.

"Aren't you cold?" I chuckle when he try to breath on my neck.

"Hmm..ani." He breath out.

"I can feel you shiver there." I tease him. He sigh.

"But..you're my comforter.." he pout and hug my waist tighter.

"Aww but..can't you dress up first so we can cuddle after breakfast? I'm going downstairs before Hae wakes up." I caress his cheek and leave some soft tap on his cheek.

"Arasso.." he nod slowly and left a peck on my head.

I pat his cheek and walk down to the kitchen and try to look out something to cook for breakfast and ended taking out some eggs bacon and some peas to cook for.

While cooking for the last dish, I could hear a girl voice. Sohae.

"Oh? Unni!" She said shockly then I feel like I was being push into the river.

"Hae-ah, be careful..I might burn my hand young lady." I nag because of shock.

"Mian." She smile sheeply and back hug me tightly like she didn't saw me for years.

"I'm the one who should hug her like that when she's cooking.." Hojae whine behind Sohae.

"I'm come here first." Sohae stuck her tongue out at her brother and make Hojae whine like an 5 years old kid.

"Ya..she's mine.." He push her softly but it look hard.

"No no no no no. Not in this kitchen you two. You guys might get hurt." I turn off the stove and put the egg in the last plate and serve it on the dining table.

"Now, go wash your hands before you guys eat your breakfast. Now chop chop." I clap my hands twice act like I'm their nanny.

"Aye aye captain." They salute and start to giggle while walking to the sink to wash their hands.

"Unni, let's all of us talk in the living room later." Sohae said in a serious tone.

"Okay." I answer her in a serious tone which make Hojae laugh at both of us.

"What?" Both of us ask him in a serious tone. Then we heard a click sound from Hojae.

"Ya! Delete them!" We both of us attack him.

He run to the living room with me and Sohae chase after him.

"You guys should see your faces." His laugh getting louder and his left hand on his stomach because he laugh too much with make them hurt.

"Alright let's see them after breakfast." I pull them to the dining room and eat our breakfast with full of topics.

We finished our breakfast then wash the dishes together like the three of us just make a great teamwork. Except Hojae almost like almost fall one of my favorite plate which its almost make me heart attacked. Joking.

We went to the living room and put on some random channels to watch but all of them are boring.

"Uhmm..unni.." Sohae try to start the conversation.

"Did something happen Hae?" I ask her.

"Uhmm..actually me and Hojae oppa are going to New York to meet omma and live with her plus oppa have some work there.." She said in a slow tone.

"I know." I just play with Jae's fingers.

"Y-you k-knew? B-b-but how?" She look shock.

"This immature guy told me yesterday." I punch Hojae's side and he chuckle.

"Mian dongsaeng." He pull my waist and snuggle on my neck.

"Aren't you going to work Sohae? It's almost 11 already." I turn the channel to another channel.

"I hope I can spent my time with you today unni.." She whine. I ruffle her hair which make her pout.

"Maybe next time Hae." I chuckle.

"Bye~" Hojae tease her.

"Ya, that's bad. Don't do that." I hit his thight.

"But..today is our last day together.." Both of them whine.

"Just tell me that you guys love me then kiss me before going to the airport arasso?" I pinch their chubby cheeks.

"Shireo.." They whine.

They kiss me on the cheek rapidly but then Hojae kiss me down to my neck which make me let out a whine while Sohae hit him and went inside her room to change and went to work.

"Horny much, huh?" I held his cheeks and peck his lip rapidly.

"Well, this might be our last kiss since we're going to stop this relationship for good." Hojae said. I smile and nod sadly.

Then Hojae lean in slowly and kiss me on the lip the kiss was not a peck or a short kiss but a passionate goodbye kiss.

Few minutes passed both of us broke the kiss and lean on our forehead together. Then the both of us smile.

"Happy 3rd year anniversary." Both of us said with a sad smile.

"I'm gonna miss you." He push my long bangs to aside.

"I know. Me too." I smile then caress his cheek.

"Let's sent you home now. I'll bring Hae to your oppa's house to say goodbye." He went up to pack up my things with some of his shirts that I've use to wear which is his shirts and his sweater.

∞∞∞∞

Chap 17 the end of their love story next will be
a flashback then Hojae is done!
Back to the flow to kyunie and the others
povs and move on.