Chapter 18

♔ Nahyun's pov ♔

"Let's go." Hojae hold my hand to his car and he drove me to the penthouse.

I unlock the door and let Hojae walk inside first to put down my things in my room.

"Oh? Nahyun-ah, you're home?" I heard Binnie oppa's voice from the kitchen.

"Uhmm, I'm going to put my things in my room." I said while lift up my bag with Hojae lead the way to my room.

"I wanna greet hyung." I nod and put down my bag on the floor then sit on my queen size bed. Let out an heavy sigh.

After a few minutes later I get up an went out from my room to the living room. Saw Hojae sitting on the couch with the boys.

I smile when I saw them talking to each other then I walk to the kitchen.

"Hyunie, what are you doing in the kitchen all alone?" Youngjae oppa called me out.

"I'm hungry. I need food." I rolled my eye then I seat beside Hojae with he wrap his hand around my waist.

"As I said just now, hyung. I'm leaving to New York." Hojae said which make me felt sad inside.

"With a good way we ended our relationship. I hope she didn't locked herself up again." He laugh which make all of us laugh bitterly with him.

"I really do appreciate that you've make her change, Jae. That's all I want from you. So, thank you for loving her with your whole heart." Oppa tap Jae's shoulder.

"I'm a fan of JaeNa. Down let me down like this. I just ship you guys.." Binnie wipe his fake tears which make all of us laugh.

"Such a relationship goals." He said.

"Thanks Bin but please take care of her. I know you like her plus she's your bias." Hojae laugh at MoonBin reaction.

"How did you know? Oh god, don't tell me that you can read mind." Moon Bin make a face and pull his hair like a maniac.

We laugh at his reaction and it sure does make us feel better. Hojae and I barely meet each other because of works and stuff but after he left, maybe we won't meet each other except Sohae.

I remember the day that Hojae told me about Sohae's dream and what she wanted to be in the future.

° flashback °

It's been a week me and Hojae in this relationship. He told me about his siblings and parents.

He just have a younger sister and a single mother who live aboard. He never had a real relationship but he's honest with everything that he made.

His past relationship just like mine ended with tears and heart broken nobody can cure it except he find the one he really love with his heart eventho our relationship started in a shocking way.

Sohae. His only sibling. His only partner in his family. She's the only one who make him to think positively. Eventho she's hurt but he always there for her.

Sohae told him that she wanted to be a singer in a girl group but Hojae doesn't let her in the first place. She told her brother that the girl who stole his heart is a soon-to-be-singer.

"Babe, Sohae said she wanted to be singer but I didn't let her be one of them at first but she change my mind." He smiled.

"She know that you're a trainee of Pledis ent and she went there to get into the audition. She said that you're her role model. She envy you when you got that sweet smile, cold type and lastly the one who capture my heart." He smile which make me cracked into a smile when he talk all cheezy.