Chapter 9

1k!! thank you. thank you. im shoo happi😂 okay lets continue!

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

♔ Nahyun's pov ♔

I walk in my room with my shopping bags then I drop them on the floor. I throw myself on my bed and breathe.

↯ flashback ↯

Me and Kihyun oppa just back from our 'date'. We went for our date every Saturday if we doesn't have any schedule. Both of us brought a lot of stuff like t-shirts, foods, snacks and some dvds.

"Nahyun-ah, I'm going to meet my members now."Kihyun oppa kiss my head while I sit on our big couch with my phone in my hand.

"Arasso."I answer without looking at kihyun oppa.

*Ding*

My LINE notification rang.

Woowoojun

Woowoojun: Hyunie, where are you? Still having a date with kihyun?

Nwahiun: Home.

Woowoojun: Meet me at our usual place.

Nwahiun: Urgh..fine..

I put down my phone and take my bag I'm still wearing the same dress that I use when me and Kihyun oppa having our date.

I text kihyun oppa and tell him that I'm going to meet woojun oppa at our usual cafe so he won't ask me where I've been bla bla bla.

I just hate it when kihyn oppa nag because he nag just like unnie. Everything went wrong and they always made a face when they says its my wrong. Sigh. Siblings.

But since I'm the maknae, they love so much and they can't even resist me. ( A/N : Heol. Too proud sis. Too proud. )

I just walk to the cafe since it's just a few blocks from our place.

×× The cafe ××

I finally reach the cafe after a thousand years (just 15 minutes) of walking I push the glass door then look around.

"Hyun! Here."I heard woojun oppa's voice I turn my head to my right and saw he sat at our usual place. (Sometimes he sat randomly but always beside the window.)

He called the waiter.

"What would you like to order Na?"Hyuk one of my friend who work as the owner of the cafe.

"American cheese cake and a ice americano."I smile sweetly at Hyuk then I went to my expressionless mood.

"Tell me."I stare at him. I could see that he's nervous about something but I just keep myself straight.

"Well, I've always wanted to say this but I know you won't believe what I'm going to say but.."I slap his shoulder make him yelp.

"Yah! What is that for?!"He yelled at me.

I scoffed.

"That because you start talking shits. Spill it now idiot."He yelled at me again. I just rolled my eye.

"Tsk. Like you care what I'm going to say."He made a face.

"Here you go, Na. Your cheese cake and americano."Hyuk serve me my cake and drink.