Chapter 6

♞ Kihyun's pov ♞

"Guys, wanna know who's Nahyun's biggest crush is?"Noona walk to the living room.

"Who's her crush is?"The boys excited.

I've never knew that Nahyun had a crush before when she's with Yugyeom. She never had any relationship after she broke up with Yugyeom. Look like my sister know more about her than me. Sigh. This is the reason why she took her time to tell me something or share her problems to me.

"Nahyun had a crush o..mmph!"Nahyun quickly close noona's mouth from behind.

I'm sure that she did had a great job when she joined judo. I'm proud of you Nahyun.

"Unni!"She shout and drag noona into her room. I shakes my head while the boys still curious who is Nahyun's crush.

♔ Nahyun's pov ♔

I quickly close unni's mouth with my palm. I admit that I had a crush on Kihyun oppa's friend once but I throw those feelings away before he know.

I push unni into my room upstairs then I lock my door not letting anyone to get in or walk out my room.

"I thought that you're over him already, sister."Unni smirk. I still pant and try to breath.

"I do over him, unni. I don't want the boys to tease me or something because I liked one of them."I sit on the corner of my bed. Unni sit beside me.

"Well, sister everything will be fine or should I tell him by myself?"Unni wriggle her eyebrow with a grin paste on her face.

"Unni, can't I just keep it as a secret?"I'm just afraid that the boys will laugh at me or something.

♤ Yuhyun's pov ♤

(A/N : Just imagine that Kihyun noona's name Yuhyun because I don't really know his noona's name. It's sucks that I didn't know his sister's name. Sorryy ><)

I just wanted to tease my little sister. It's been a while to see her shuttering and blushing. She looked cute when she's shuttering.

"Waeng?"I just don't know but she really does look cute now. Aww she's pouting >< just like kihyun.

"Unni, please let's keep this as our secret. I don't want them to tease me.."Aww that face. I pinch her cheeks she pout more.

"I should just tell him to kiss you then if you keep on pouting."I pinch her cheeks.

"Aish..arasso..but promise me that you won't tell anyone about 'crush' thingy."She said with her hands play along with what she said.

"Fine. Fine. Yeah, whatever."I rolled my eye and follow her hand gaze. She glare at me which made me chuckle.

"Let's have girls day out tomorrow okay?"I hug her pillow and make myself comfortable on her bed. She grin and nod.

"Finally! Girls day out with Yuhyun unni!"She shout with her hands waving in the air.

"Let's have our dinner can we? It's 7:47pm now and I need to fill my empty stomach."I push her out off the bed to the door.

♔ Nahyun's pov ♔

Both of us walk out off my room to the kitchen. The boys still watching movies and laughing while watching the movie. Yuhyun unni and I walk to the kitchen. Yuhyun unni took anything that she need for cook while me, sipping my drink and watch her from behind.

"Can I get the juice too, noona?"I heard a voice behind me but I just ignore that human.

"Sure, kyunie."Unni keep on chopping the vegetables.