Chapter 2

♔ Nahyun pov ♔

"Nahyun!" I turn back with a guy wave and smile widely behind us.

"Oh? Woojun oppa, anyeong." I smile widely once I saw him. He wrap his arm around my shoulder with his anglelic smile paste on his face.

"Good morning, hyung." He greet the boys and bow.

We had been became friends since we're freshman in our school. We never leave each other and everyone envy us. We're bestfriend but we act like couple! Guess what. I'm not into him at all although he got the face that every girls want but he's not my type.

"Nahyun-ah, I'm going on a date after school. Guess who is that girl?" Woojun oppa's change to shining.

"Hmm..who's that unlucky girl..? I felt sorry for her already." I shakes my head like an old grandmother.

"Yah! How can you say that to your bestfriend?" He flick my forehead.

"Yah! Oppa..Woojun oppa hit me.." I whine and hug Hyungwon oppa's arm.

"Guys, class will start in few more minutes and get inside your class? We're going to be late if we keep on standing at this car park." Minhyuk oppa being annoyed. Woo someone on period!

"Arasso..oppa kaja." I linked my arm with Hyungwon oppa and Woojun oppa.

∞∞∞∞∞∞

We're walking through the school hall everyone being fan to Monsta x and Woojun afterall. Like I care I get a lots of haters it's not like I'm going to dead if they hate me, right?

"I'm going to my locker." I pull away my arm from their arms and walk to my locker.

Once I opened my locker, I got a lot of letters, chocolates and some other couple stuff. I just took my books that I need and turn but I bump on someone's chest.

"I'm sorry.." I bow then I look up and saw Im Changkyun standing in front of me.

"Uh..what are you doing here?" I look up because I'm shorter than him.

Didn't I tell you that I'm short? Well, I'm just 160cm while him 173cm. I need to grow taller than now. Sigh.

Changkyun oppa suddenly took something in my locker I turn back to my locker. He took the letters.

"What are you doing?" I puzzled and blink my eyes few times.

"Are you going to let these letters 'sleep' in your locker forever?" For the first time I heard his voice like face to face.

"What do you mean by that?" I doesn't understand what is he try tell me.

"Aren'tyou going to bring these letters back home?" He ask again.

"These letters? I am but I'm to lazy to pack them in y bag." I sigh and look around. His member, Woojun oppa and the student around us look at us.

"Why are they staring at us? Did I have something on my face?" I took out my mirror. Nothing. Then I look down how close we are at this moment.

We're not 'that' close to each other until this near. I mean our body are only 2 inch before he crash his body on mine. I push his shoulder slowly so he can move back.

"Mian..I didn't mean to be that close to you." His face show how calm he is while my face are all red.

"A-ania..it's fine.." I close my locker and walk passed the boys and the students.

I can't believe that we're 'that' close I could still smell his scent. His voice are like whisper in my ear.

No! It's not your first time. Well Woojun oppa and Hyungwon oppa always does that to me last time but why do I feel hot? Not that 'hot'.

I keep on fanning myself until I reach my class and sit at my place at the behind of the class. The class is full of whisper and I just mind my own business.

Once the teacher came in, I had my headset on and look out the window. My mind are blank and I can't think of anything and I can't focus on my songs too.

But then I heard someone called my name. I look in front and pull down my headset. Mr Kim our Science teacher point at the blackboard asking me to answer the question.

"You're making the wrong question Mr Kim. It's suppose to be 'Hypothesis' and you're writing 'Aim' there."I had my headset on back and look out of the window.

I can see that Mr Kim rewrite the blackboard with the corner of my eye. I smile at myself evetho I'm too lazy to study but I kinda like Science.

I just focus on my songs that play on my phone until I could felt someone is staring at me but I shrug it off and act like nothing happen.

∞∞∞∞∞∞

Ding Dong Deng~

Finally the recess bell rang. I'm too hungry to think about people and I keep on thinking about the 'accident'. Sigh. I should stop think about it and think what would I eat today.

I walk to the cafeteria and buy sandwich and a mango yogurt. I just lost my appetite suddenly and walk off to the school hall. I just feel like I wanted to be alone so, I walk to my locker and took all the letter. I bring all the letters with me to the secret garden in our school.

"Why did I bring these letters with me? Aish..why do I even listen to him?" I scold myself like I'm the idiot one.

I just keep on walking to the garden while scolding myself. My mind doesn't let me to do this things but I'm too curious to know about the letters too.

It's been a while since I got a bunch of letters from an unknown person. I've got a lots of letters from this unknown person since I step inside this high school.

I don't know who is he or saw him face to face. I won't say that I'm not curious but I almost dead because of curious. Kidding. But I am dying to know who he is.

I got a text from Woojun oppa.

♞ My black knight Woojun

Yah! Where are you? I've looking for you everywhere. Why didn't you answer my calls? Text me back if you read this. I'm going to look out of you if you didn't answer my text you gijibe!

I chuckle at his text well he did call me like million times but I just ignore him. I keep on walking to the garden and I let the letters fall on the grass and I follow the letter lying on the garden grass.

My phone keep on ringing I saw Kihyun oppa's name on it I just ignore and turn off my phone. I need my time alone right now.

"Stressed-out are we?" I heard a voice I look up.