Chapter 16

♞ Kihyun's pov ♞

I'm getting worried about Hyunie. She didn't get home last night or went home yesterday. This is my fault..I've shouldn't let Changkyun confess to her.

I take a deep breath and let it go slowly to clear my mind.

"Hyung, should I look out for her?"The members ask from behind.

"It's okay. I can ask someone to look out for her."I just sigh took out my phone and call someone that I trust the most.

[ Bold - Youngjae , italic - Kihyun ]

Calling Jae hyung...

Oh? Kihyun ah, why are you calling at this time?

Uh..hyung, is Hyunie there? I just want to make
sure if she's okay. You know she won't answer
our calls when she's not in mood..

She's not here but she'll come home later. You know letting go her stress out.

That's mean she's with you? Thank god.

Don't worry Kihyun. She's fine. I'll ask her when she's going back home.

Arasso, gumawo hyung. Call me if you need anything or something about Hyunie.

I'll call you later. Nahyun's home. Let's talk later.

Arasso, let's talk later hyung.

Call has ended...

I hope she's fine like Youngjae hyung has said. Hope she didn't do something that can hurt herself.

▽ Choi Youngjae's pov ▽

I felt sorry to Kihyun that I have to lied to him about Nahyun since Nahyun at her boyfriend place. Moon Bin and I still watching some random movies and talk about lifes.

"Hyung, does Nahyun always like this?"Binnie bluntly.

"Uhmm. If she went back here, Hojae will bring her out or she's the one who wanted to stay at his place."I just care less if she's with hojae because I trust hojae and her sister.

"Does she change after she having an relationship with him?"He ask curiously.

"She changed a lot because she used to shut her heart but now she's fine  with hojae beside her. He's the first guy who open her heart and he's the one who kiss a stranger like her in public and ask her out just after a few days hyunie and gyeom broke up."I smile as I remember what happen that day. I followed her everytime hyunie went shopping with hojae or not.

Even when Hojae said he's going somewhere else and left Hyunie alone, he never cheat on her but some girls want some piece of him. He's sincere and there's nothing suspicious about him even his parents and siblings.

"Are you sure that Hojae is the best person for Nahyun?"He ask worriedly. I smile.

"No, I have my eyes on his binnie. He never lied to Nahyun. His parents, siblings or background. I know everything about him."I just put my focus on the tv.

"Who's Hojae actually, hyung?"He's curious much with the couoke isn't he?

"You're going to regret if you ask me."I chuckle.

"No, I'm not. Just tell me hyung.."He whine.

"Alright. Well, Son Hojae is his real name. Jae is his stage name. He's 19 years old. A super model who works in New York and Korea back and forth. He ask Nahyun out when he saw him for the second time in Korea. He fall in love in first sight for Nahyun for the first time when Nahyun went to the State for a year a research."

"He went back to Korea after 3 years later. After the 3rd day in Korea his sister ask him to company her when shopping but ended left him alone in a girls shop. They argue an limited crop top and they meet again at Mingyu coffee shop. He sat at the same place as Nahyun surprisingly Mingyu know him. They talk but Nahyun don't really attracted to guys and just left him hanging. But, Hojae make an cofession then he kiss her while Mingyu took a picture of them."I inhale then exhale.

"Their couple days aren't that attracting because Hojae left her in Korea because he had an outstation work to do and he didn't lie at all about it. He went there for 6 months actually his work was supposely ended after 8 months but he seems like he doesn't want to leave Nahyun alone and finish his works in 6 months."I just keep it cool and watch the random movie.

"Then what happen?"Is he that curious or he's a fanboy of Nahyun?

"Hojae went back to korea after 4 days later. The day after Hojae back, they went on a date at the shopping mall with cover themself. Hojae said that he's going to the toilet, Nahyun just let him go while waiting for him but then she think that she should follow him to the toilet until he walk out the toilet. Then a tall girl walk past Nahyun right then Hojae walk out the toilet after wiping his hand with a tissue."I stop then get up.

"Hyung, where are you going? You haven't finish yet."He whine. I just walk to the kitchen to take out some drinks.

"I'm thirsty. Let me drink. Why didn't you bring some drink and snack for me? I need them."I nag.

"Arasso..arasso..I'll take it for you."He get up and went to the cabinet to look out for snacks.

"Then the girl walk to Hojae and told him that she missed him then she kissed him. Nahyun and Hojae was shocked that the girl kissed him in public but then Hojae push her and wipe his lip with the tissue that he had use to wipe his wet hand. He ask the girl 'Miss, you've must be looking for the wrong guy. I have my own girlfriend', he said while holding the girl wrist."I eat the potato chip that Binnie took out from the cabinet.

Moon Bin listen to the couple story that I told him. He look like he's a real fan of JaeNa couple.

"The girl shakes her head and said no. She said that she know who Hojae is and she told him everything that she knows about him. The girl is his the one who stalk him back in the past. Hojae explain to her that he already had a girlfriend but she denied it then Hojae ended up to call Nahyun then he heard Nahyun's cellphone rang he was totally shocked that she was there."We munching the chips and play some playstation.

"He wanted to explain but Nahyun come to Hojae and hug his waist. While give a poker face smile to the girl and ask 'Why did you kiss my bae earlier? I thought you have manners, Do Hyumi sshi?', she smiled at her while Hojae was shocked that Nahyun didn't mad at him. 'Hyunie, I'll explain everyth-', he was about to say it but Nahyun cutt him off. 'I saw it from the beginning bae. No worries bae, I trust you.' Nahyun look up at Hojae who still didn't know what to say."I stop to take a sip of my drink. Then continue telling the storied of JaeNa couple life.

"The girl was speechless and embarrass because people started to gather around them. 'Let me introduce myself. I'm Yoo Nahyun maknae of Lucky Star, maknae of Yoo kihyun siblings and lastly Son Hojae's girlfriend.' She pull out her hand to shake hands with Hyumi.That time Hojae was about to get into a big scandal but he was saved by his own girlfriend, Nahyun. He kiss her hair and thank her for saving him from scandal."I felt tired to tell everything because I should stop and my mouth was tired from telling about Nahyun and Hojae.

"Hyung, what happen to the girl?"He ask while focus on his phone and type  something on it.

"She keep on modeling and she recently transfer to Paris and spend her life with her boyfriend, RyuDo Jeon. A model and a famous photographer who work for a famous company in Asia."I just tell him everything about all of them and when we look at the clock its passed 2 in the morning.

"Let's go to bed it's late."I get up and clean uo the mess that we both have made then Binnie help me up then ee both went to sleep.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
That's all for now. Let's continue later or sooner. Next chapter maybe will be different and
maybe a little sad goodbye.

Continue reading readers and thnk you for the 7k readers😻💕