Chapter 5

♔ Nahyun pov ♔

I storm into my room once I got inside our house. I throw myself into my bed and buried my face on my pillow. I get up after 15 minutes making myself calm down. I went to my bathroom and took a bath to clear my head up and calm myself down again.

After a good long bath with lavender scent, I finally can calm myself and went to my closet. I choose black shorts and a black oversize long sleeve hoodie with 'Fuck off' on it. Then I put on my hoodie prevent myself from getting angry.

I walk down the stairs and heard voices in the living room. I just walk down when I step the last stair, the living room become quiet sudenly. I turn to my right saw the boys are in the living room looking at me.

I rolled my eye and walk to the kitchen pour myself a big glass of orange juice. I bring it with me and pass by the boys to the balcony. I sit on the wooden chair with the cool breeze greet my skin.

I took a sip on my drink then I know someone sit beside me which is it's not Woojun.

"Nahyun-ah, did something happen?" Kihyun ask once he sit beside me.

I stay silent.

"Come here. Let oppa give you a warm hug." He pull my waist and pull me in a hug.

I just promise myself that I won't cry when I'm walking in the school hall but I broke down when Kihyun hug me.

"Shh..arra..he shouldn't show up like this plus you've moved on Nahyun. Let's just move on and enjoy your life with me, noona and the others too."He stroke my hair full of love as my brother.

"He's just so rude and tell me that he will get me no matter what.."I burst again in his arm. Kihyun stroke my hair to make me calm.

"I'll call noona. Be right back. Don't go anywhere."He walk into the living room leaving me alone in the balcony.

"Hey, are you okay?"I heard someone greet me.

"Do I look like I'm okay..?"I ask him back he chuckle and sit beside me.

"Not at all."He smile which is the first time I saw it. He seems sincere with his smile.

"I'm sorry I'm the one who tell Kihyun hyung about this..I--"He try to explain.

"It's okay, I understand..if I'm the one who explain it will took ferever for me to explain everything."I let a small chuckle.

"So, you're not mad at me at all?"His eyes sparkling like a little kid who just got a new toy from his parents.

I shake my head and smile at him. He grin then Kihyun came still talking on the phone the he end the call.

"Noona will came in an hour. Wanna join us watch some random movie?"Oppa ask suddenly I know he just wanted to make me stop thinking about that jerk.

I smile and nod then he pull my arm to the living room. The guys are looking for some random movie to watch.

"What should we watch?"Hyungwon oppa ask.

"No romance guys."The leader give them a warned before the guys choose the movie. They nod but eyes and hand still looking and choosing some random movie.

While the guys looking for the movie, Changkyun and Hyungwon went to the kitchen to take some snacks and popcorns. I rest my head on Kihyun's shoulder while waiting for the snacks.

"Let's watch Make it shudder!"Minhyuk said suddenly make the guys smile widely and nod happily.

"This gonna be fun!"Hyungwon say while smirking at Jooheon. Jooheon looking for blanket and some pillow with Wonho.