Chapter 14

I couldn't keep my eyes off Bill the entire shift. I questioned my sudden infatuation carefully, but it all came down to the fact that I wanted him. Whether it was the influence of Queen Mab's power, I couldn't tell. I tried to tell myself that I wouldn't perform any actions until I was sure her influence was purged from my body, but my libido was having none of it.

After lunch I asked him if he could give me a ride home again, and he agreed with a smile. What he was smiling about, I didn't know. Perhaps it was something he saw in my eyes or heard in my voice. There was certainly enough heat inside me for him that he could have sensed it somehow.

As soon as I was in his car I was kissing him, and rubbing my hands across his chest. He embraced me and I felt more heat for him than I felt for anyone in a long time. I unbuckled his pants, and pulled out his cock, going down on him as soon as it was released and in my hand. I sucked him hard, and then went deep on him. His moan was so enlivening, so full of lust for me that I went deep on him again just to hear that sound repeated from his throat.

I looked up and Selene was looking into his car window. She had rapture in her eyes. I smiled at her, and the car horn suddenly blared.

I woke up to my alarm. Shaking my head from the furiously sexual dream I reached across Selene and turned it off. She looked up at me and smiled, "I just had the sexiest dream."

I kissed her, "Me too."

"Were you sucking a doctor off." Selene said, stretching out her curvy body while her lips sucked down on my nipple.

"In his car, with you watching?"

She stopped sucking and looked up at me, "Yes?"

I nodded.

"I wonder what that is about," she murmured and then continued to suck my nipple.

I looked down at her, and brushed her hair back from her eyes, "You know, you should be the one that sleeps in the middle."

She wiggled with pleasure, "Because I'm the wife?" she giggled.

"I was thinking about my alarm, but yes, that too," I smiled and caressed her forehead and her cheeks.

"I wouldn't mind, if Inanna doesn't mind."

Inanna kissed my shoulders. "Inanna doesn't mind," she said. "I wake up horny too."

Selene froze at the sound of those words and then quivered with excitement at whatever vision came pouring into her mind. She gave me a grin and then flowed over me and between the two of us. It was so graceful I gasped as she passed over me. She then started kissing her way down Inanna's belly heading for her venus.

I smiled, kissed Inanna's lips, told her good morning and got out of bed, heading for the shower. Just as I reached the bathroom door I heard Inanna moan, "Oh you little pixie!"

The shower felt good, and my body felt wonderful. The images of the two of my wives out in the bed as I washed myself were lovely in my mind. I brought myself to a small climax thinking about them. During the climax I had the vision of Bill between my thighs, and his handsome face stressed with orgasm as he bucked and thrust inside me. The vision heightened my own climax and I leaned back against the wall, feeling warm and somehow victorious, "Dear gawd, what the fuck is going on with that?"

Out of the shower, my two lovers were still entwined with each other in bliss, so I wrapped my robe around me and went into the living-room where I found cats sleeping on the pages I laid out the night before. They looked exhausted from their efforts, so I left them — all except Minx, who tootled over to me, mewing for her breakfast. Picking her up we went into the kitchen with the same desire together.