Chapter Nineteen

Začať od začiatku

With that and the excitement of a child with a new toy on his Christmas, he fled his seat and was across the room in minutes. 

"Wait what about Alina X?"

"I will be like ten minutes she won't even know I'm gone."

"I'm going to fucking slap him so hard when he shows up. Twice."

Alina's POV:

I chewed anxiously on the object in my mouth to try and calm my nerves as I awaited the first guest at my party from where I sat next to the side of my stables. Fidgeting with the bottom of my mint green, lace covered dress that I was wearing for the evening, I knew that I had just let go of my worries and relax, otherwise I wouldn't be able to make it through an hour let alone five. However, I wasn't sure how my longer I would be able to relax on my own.

"What if I mess up Li?" I breathed shakily, my nervousness and anxiety clear to anyone who looked closely enough

"What if I mess up Li?" I breathed shakily, my nervousness and anxiety clear to anyone who looked closely enough. Lili had just crawled up to my side and positioned herself upon my lap to sit staring up at me reassuringly.

"Alina you will not mess up. Willow will be here soon and you have me oh and those four people right across the room who love you more than anything in the world and would do anything for you." Lili replied almost gently. almost. 

Sighing I sat there for a moment before rinsing in Rising in determination. I was Alina Cali Shamilik Princess of Nemphrodelia and I would be betraying my world if I let my emotions control me and my decisions. Hiding and being careful wasn't something I needed to do anymore. There was no one around the corner waiting to kill me and no one on Nemphrodelia who would dare try. My Daddies would never bow down or let someone or something control them no matter how high the odds were stacked against them (as if they would ever be) and I was there little. I needed to make them proud.

Moving back towards Zeus in a comfortable silence, the first party guests started to trickle in at the other side of the backyard, through the large lion casted white gate. As soon as I neared, Zeus bent down an picked me up before kissing me on the forehead and muttering a few words in Mercuries direction. 

"Stick to the original plan, each dominant group will be tested today and after all the planning we did this morning, I think we already have a small idea of who will need extra training after today." 

Carefully I peered through my Daddy's dark brown locks as our first guests approached. Fluffy and one of my new stuffies, Mint who was a green little wolf cub with cutest large doe eyes. When Daddy saw me carrying after he came and got me from the bath that Mrs. Clover had given after playing in the snow, he had said that Mint had reminded him a lot like me. Mercuries had said that out of all of them Mint was his favorite stuffie. Shaking my head of my thoughts I once again drew my focus to the unusual men less than a few meters away.

Each was dressed in a long maroon clock that also had a hood attached which was drawn up above there hoods and I gave a slight shudder at the cold wind that fluttered in my direction

Each was dressed in a long maroon clock that also had a hood attached which was drawn up above there hoods and I gave a slight shudder at the cold wind that fluttered in my direction. Before Coming down here Mrs. Clover had prepared me for any weather conditions because she knew my emotions would be all over the place tonight and with that may come drastic weather changes. Reaching down with one hand, I unnoticeably pulled my own pink clock up higher onto my shoulders, silently reminding myself to breathe and that I could not fail. There were too many people to impress and the four at the top of that list meant everything in the world to me because they had given me another chance at life.

"My king and Princess," The four dominants bowed as soon as they had come within 20 feet of us. "It is an honor to be here tonight and we are beyond grateful that you invited us."

"Sir Francious, it is us who are grateful that you and your family have joined us for the night," Xavier said as he appeared by our dies and I immediately extend my arms towards him until he bent forward, grabbed me from Mercuries back and drew me to his chest.

"We, of course, had to come my King, my family and I had to ensure that you knew we would do anything to protect you and your family, especially your new member that we have waited a long time to meet. Emmaleign hasn't stopped talking since word came from the hawks that she had come home." Francious said kindly.

The four men that stood in front of me had an aura that somehow made me both slightly afraid and cautious but also feel safe. Beneath their clokes, each had a sharp gold encrusted blade that was tucked underneath their belts. However, Francious was holding a girl in his arms who was wearing a hot pink tutu, roller blades and had purple hair while another was wearing a pink backpack that seemed to be stuffed full of awesome things. On top of that, the men had peculiar tastes, one had a deep black scruff around his neck while another had long hair that flowed way past his shoulders the other two, however, were almost exactly identical and seemed to tower over everything around them.

 On top of that, the men had peculiar tastes, one had a deep black scruff around his neck while another had long hair that flowed way past his shoulders the other two, however, were almost exactly identical and seemed to tower over everything arou...

"Thank you Francious. My brothers and I know that we could count on you for anything. And Emmaleign sweetheart how have you been gorgeous, it's been forever since I last saw you and you look so grown up baby." 

"Thank you, Mr. King. I have been good. But Tanry has been so mean lately, I mean she just won't stop and all she ever does is talk about herself. OMG, now I sound like I'm so ungrateful," She wailed.  "I still love her though I promise and I would never betray and I don't know what I would do without her and did I mention our nineteenth birthday is coming up. Nineteen Mr. King can you believe. I know I sure-"

"Ok baby, enough. Why don't you say hello to Alina if that's ok with Xavier? I'm sure she would love to hear all about your story."

"But Daddy, that means Mr.King might miss out, and that would be mean."

Suddenly Xavier lowered me to the floor so that I was standing next to Emmaleign on the mint grass and crouched down next to us.

"Emmaleign as much as it kills me to not be able to hear the rest of your story, I know that if you tell it to Alina, she will most definitely tell it to me later on. That way you're basically telling me the story I'm just hearing it through the mouth of my little one rather yours. Is that Ok sweetheart?"

After a few seconds of time where Emma seemed to be contemplating the question, she slowly nodded and turned her attention to me whilst I gulped.