Chapter Eleven

Chevron's POV:

My brothers and I adoringly watched our little girl from where we were standing as she explored her room. Although she did seem slightly confused, she also seemed to be in love with it, which gladly pleased us. Before we had found our mate, we had spent five years perfecting this room and her playroom with no help from anyone. Then when we saw her and everything went downhill, several things had given us hope that we would find her, her room being one of them. 

Mercuries, Xavier, Zeus and I had talked on the trip home, while watching over Ayla in her car seat and carrier, that although Ayla was an adorably cute name, Alina was the name we had chosen for our baby. When we were two hundred years old, we had spent a day trying to come up with a perfect name for our little princess. It had been nearing night time in Nemphrodelia, and we were getting ready for bed, upset that we hadn't figured out a name when suddenly Xavier reminded us of our deceased mother. Our mother meant so much to us and to leave her behind in Metrica almost killed us. Fifty years after leaving we found out that our mother had also fallen under Metrica's sickness and died along with everyone else. The day we found out is a day of remembrance on our planets now, for everything and everyone we left behind on our dying worlds.

Alina the name we wanted four our baby girl because that was the name our mother always told us, she would name her daughter if she had one. So after a long talk on the plane, we decided that if Ayla were ok with it, we would change her name back to Alina with the help of a little bit of magic.

Zeus had told us all about Alina's bad dream, and I knew that we needed to do something to prove to her that we would never leave her.

Sitting down on the floor next to where Alina was playing with a few of her stuffies in her stuffie pile, I picked Alina up and put her in my lap.

"Sweetheart, before we go downstairs and have breakfast we need to talk about a few things."

Alina looked up with baby doe eyes filled with worry and curiosity. She was deep down in headspace, around the age of four. If my brothers or I said or did anything wrong while we talked to her, Alina would break down.

Xavier, Zeus, and Mercuries sat down on the floor beside us, stroking her back and giving her reassuring smiles.

"Sweety, I know in my courting gift and most likely in my brothers too, we would have called you by the name Alina a few times. Do you want to know why?" I asked softly.

Alina nodded shyly. "Yes please Daddy."

"Good girl. Now the reason we called you by that name is: when you were born, and we found you for the first time, we named you. And the name we picked for you was Alina."

At this information, Alina perked up and looked at my brothers and me in amazement.

"I love the name Alina Daddy! I thought she was some other little girl and this was her room. I was jealous because I love this room so much" She exclaimed.

I smiled at her.

"Really baby?" Mercuries asked.

She nodded, smiling widely.

"How would you feel about your other Daddies and I changing your name back to Alina then baby," Xavier asked.

"How Daddy? How could you do that?" She replied.

"With our magic baby," Zeus answered.

Alina's head dropped for a few seconds to her lap, and I prayed to Aphrodite that she would like the idea.

Finally, Alina lifted her head and nodded vigorously.

"Can my name please be Alina Daddy?" She asked.

I hugged her tighter, wrapping my arms around her waist and protectively bringing her closer to me.

"Of course it can be baby," I said. "Oh and sweetheart this room is yours, not some other little girls. We made it for you baby."

Alina delightedly clapped her hands before I took her out of my lap and set her in the middle of the small circle me and my brothers had unconsciously made.

"Ok baby, here's out it's going to work. Daddy's going to do a little charm that will make you respond to the name Alina instead of you responding to the name Ayla. You will still know that your name was Ayla, but your mind will very quickly accept that your name is now Alina. This name will be the only one you respond to, does this sound ok bub?" Xavier asked.

"Good Daddy!" Alina squealed.

We all smiled and then silently watched as dark grey sparks emitted from Xavier's hand that now rested on Ayla's forehead. The flashes travelled around Ayla for a few moments before they disappeared. 

Alina's POV:

With one arm wrapped around my Daddies neck and the other around one of my new stuffies, we stepped out of my little room that I was so in love with and into a long hallway that contained the entrance to four other places that I still had yet to see.

Even so, because it was starting to get late in the morning, my Daddies had decided that we would have breakfast then bath me before showing me around.

Looking up at Mercuries, he smiled down at me and tucked a stray piece of hair behind my ear.

"What's for dinner Daddy?" I asked shyly.

Walking out of the hallway we came to a grand staircase.

"It's a surprise baby," Xavier replies before grabbing me from Mercuries and cuddling me in his arms as we walked down the stairs. After a few steps, I realised that my other Daddies walked off. Pouting, I squirmed in my Daddy's arms, trying to get to my other Daddies as my eyes started to water. I buried my face in Xavier's neck in dismay as I whined and cried out.

"Daddy!"

"Hush baby, they'll be back very shortly, they're just gone to check on a few things." Xavier calmed me.

As we reached the bottom of the stairs and turned right into another hallway my emotions had calmed again and I'd started to talk to my new stuffies ignoring my surrounding while I tried to figure out what I should name her.

Finally, we walked into a small (compared to the rest of the castle), cozy dining room. There was a round table in the middle and could comfortably fit five. The fresh smell of flowers rose into the air and the curtains were drawn back showing the rising sun in the sky.

Mercuries settled me into a high chair that looked a lot like the one that was on the ship. Sitting down beside me, he smiled softly at me and grabbed floppy, my fuzzy bunny, from my arms. I watched with worried eyes as Mercuries put floppy on a buffet table next to us. Suddenly, just as Mercuries went to grab a covered dish from the middle of the table, A furry creature out of nowhere jumped onto the highchair's table in front of me. Startled I let out a wail and started to cry.

Author's Note:

Ok for all those people who wanted Alina's name to stay as Ayla, I'm really sorry. Even so, this is the way I originally wanted it and most of my readers agreed. I hope you still read my story though.

Love Bekky