Chapter Five

I knew who it was even without turning around. But before I could react, Ruyard carefully but swiftly grabbed me and pushed me behind him. I watched as Ruyard moved forward with plain anger on his face. Trembling in fear, I saw my brother take a slight step backward, seeming to rethink his actions.

"Who do you think you are, touching my Queen and using that tone with her, like your above her." Ruyard roared.

In the quick moment, before Ruyard lunged at Jossis, I swear I heard loud, feral growls coming from the room behind me, mixed in with loud shouts. Then suddenly my brother was on the floor and Ruyard was on top of him, punching his face.

Tears started to run down my face, not in worry or sadness for my brother but in freight and shock. I hated violence. A few seconds later a warm hand locked around my forearm and I gave a cry of alarm.

"My Queen, I'm sorry for startling you but please I'm just trying to get you away from the violence and into your mate's arms." A reassuring voice said in my ear.

I nodded slightly and let the man guide me backward through the doors of the cinema and watch as they slowly closed in front of me.

Immediately, the man lets go of my arm and stepped away from me as four vicious growls rang out through the room. Although despite that I thought the growls would scare me more, they seemed to reassure me that I was now safe.

Quickly, I turned around and gasped at what I saw. The steps of the cinema were lit up on either side with tea light candles and around the roof hung fairy lights. Several rose petals were also scattered everywhere and in the middle of it all was a large mahogany bed covered in blankies, stuffies, and pillows. The chairs at the front of the cinema had been moved out of the way so that you could lie on the bed and still see the TV screen. 

Although these weren't the main thing that caught my eye. At the front of the cinema were four of the hottest men I had ever seen in my life and each of them had nine guards holding them back from something. A whimper flew from my mouth and I took a tiny step back. The men seemed to realize my distress and broke free of their bonds, running to me. Whimpers of fright flew filled the room. In no time I was wrapped up in their arms, with them cooing softly and stroking my hair.

The man that was holding me to his chest seemed to be the most muscular, strong and eldest out of all of them. At the sight of him, my mouth opened and closed like a fish gasping for oxygen, my eyes slowly ran up and down him appreciatively taking in his entire physique. The power and raw charisma he excluded feel like a raging tornado as he stared lovingly down at me. His face consisted of all sharp angles, cheekbones, jaw, nose. Fierce. Tempting. Dominant. Dangerous. There was something about him that seemed to draw everyone in, including me. I was attracted to him the way fire would attract a moth. He was completely captivating and model gorgeous. When my eyes reached his and we locked gazes, I lost my breath. His eyes were a memorizing stormy gray. It was a strange color, unlike any cloud I'd ever seen but it worked with his appearance. His hair was a cobalt back, cut to length and messy, which helped to make him all the more attractive.

When I finally tore my eyes from him and to them any stroking my hair, my heart stopped beating. This man looked similar to Stormy Gray except his chiseled face had a slight stubble to it and unlike his brother, he had a large smile on his face. His eyes were a sparkling emerald and his hair, a messy golden. Even so, Emerald didn't make me want to submit as much as Stormy did, he didn't have the same amount of power but still oozed dominance.

We had started walking when my eyes fell on the next man. He looked to be the youngest out of the four. His hands were on any part of my body they could reach and they gave me reassurance. His brown hair had slightly fallen out of his Zac Efron hairstyle and into his eyes wish were a stunning sky blue. Like his two brothers, the power oozed out of him but he also seemed to be the happiest out of the four. Under his white dress shirt I could see his toned muscles, in fact, under all of their shirts I could see their muscles and it made me feel even safer because I knew that they could protect me.