Disclaimer

So this is something that has caused a lot of questions, a lot of confusion and a whole lot of thinking and deciding on my part. Alina's age was something I originally wanted to be as young. This was because I wanted my readers to be able to experience an extended period where Alina was just her little normal self-living a normal little life. But this decision was not only for my reader's but also for my character's. Most if not all other littles in Nemphrodelia experience sixteen years of just being a little, Alina didn't have this chance and I thought that her Daddies and her would benefit from some time in my story to have an opportunity to experience some of those things.

Despite this, after a lot of readers asking and their confusion skyrocketing, I have decided to change Alina's age back to what it initially was. And yes I like to confuse you. Over the next week, you will be able to see small changes within chapters where Alina's age will change to Fifteen and eleven months. This way, Alina still has her birthday in a month and has some time to experience little life without adultery.

Also, a sneak peeks of my plan for this series. There will be three books. This one apparently - which will go up until the night of Alina's birthday and should have up to 35 chapters. My second book will display a lot more of the sexual side of things, and there will be lots of problems and with a lot of scary parts and will end on the night before Alina's seventeenth birthday. The second book will explore a lot of a side where Alina is trying to find her balance between when she is little and when she is an adult. You will see a side of Alina as a rebellious teenager while my third and final book will explore the two more different sides of Alina - the baby that we all know and love and the adult that has yet to be written into the world.

 I hope this excites some of you and releases you of some confusion you may have felt towards this book.

I love you all and I hope that you love my story and charters as much as I do.

Bekky

xoxo