Adam!

Megan's POV

Me and Ross spent the whole day together after that. He would spin around in his chair well I sat on the desk. We talked for hours, until he had to record a video. I know that's why he's here and he is paid to do it so I stepped out and let him do his thing. I go to the kitchen and I grab a root beer. I go and walk around the office when I literally bump into Adam. I say "Sorry!" I look at him and smile. He then smirks and says "You were in Ross's office for a long time. That must have been a really furious make out session." I slap his arm. "ADAM! He's just a friend, and I just met him like seriously!" "I don't know, I can see it in your eyes..... You so like him." I blush and hit him again. "I DO NOT! ADAM YOUR SO EMBARRASSING REALLY!" He laughs. He then shouts "Regan is a go!" Everyone starts yelling and clapping and my face turns into a shade of red I didn't even know existed. I roll my eyes and I walk to Ross's door and I wait. Every once and a while someone would pass by and say "It's cool that your waiting for your boyfriend." And I would just hide my face in my hands. Eventually he came out of his office and he shouted "Max! I'm done, I emailed the thing to you!" I then walked in and said "Everyone's annoying." He smiles "What happened?" I then explain "Everyone ships you and me and they won't stop bugging me. Their all just dwebs!" He laughs. "It's not funny! Everytime I make a friend everyone ships me with them and it's annoying! Ugh!" He then puts his arms out offering a hug, which I gladly excepted. The door was open and so then Y/N walks by the door and says "Knew it!" I then slam the door. "See what I mean!" He nods his head. He sat down in his chair and I sat on his desk and we went back to what we were doing earlier. We talked and talked and it turns out we have a lot of stuff in common. We both like Anime and we love Minecraft and we love messing with people. I would never dare tell anyone but I'm starting to like him. Correction I really have a crush on him. God and it's so annoying because everyone is being stupid and can't let me be around him without bugging me. I think he likes me but Im really not sure.