A new person!

Thank to @Cadenzagrace for making this character!

"Good morning guys!" You say walking into the offices. You stop short when you notice someone different sitting on the couch. She had blond hair with neon blue tips she had lighting blue eyes and wore dark blue glasses. She looked oddly familiar to you. "Megan?" You say her head swivels to look at you. "(Y/n)?!" She says standing up her hair flying as she does so. You run to each other and hug. "Wow" you say "It's been too long!" "Yeah it really has!" "Megan?" You hear. You soon see Adam walk in. "Morning Adam!" You say. "Morning (y/n) I see you met Megan! "Met her I've known her for a long time!" "But Megan what are you doing in the offices?" "I'm here to see my brother Adam!" "He's your brother?!" you say shocked Adam walks over to her and put an arm around her shoulders. "Yep!" He says "This is my little megamillions!" He says with a smirk on his face. Megan pushes his arm off of her shoulders. "I told you not to call me that!" She exclaims punching Adam in the arm. "Owie!" He says like a little child and runs behind you. "By the way Meg." You say "didn't you start a YouTube channel?" You say "yeah I actually did but it's no well known.  Adam who was now beside you had a look of pure shock. "How come I wasn't told about this!" He says. "Well you are now." She says "Maybe she can work at the offices with us and the others!" You say and hug Megan she hugs back. "Yeah we would actually love that!" Adam says. A huge grin spreads across her face as she throws her hands in the air. "Yes!" She says.