An offer

(Y/n) POV

"Hey (y/n)?" The one who's name is Adam said. "Would you like to work in the offices once your out of the hospital?" "Yes that would b-" your cut off when the doctor walks in. "Miss (y/n) we believe that we have found you parents. But to be sure do you remember these people?" He held up two pictures in front of you. A sudden light flashes in front of your eyes.
Flash back

Your sitting in your room when ever your father walks in. He looks drunk. "H-hi pa-p-papa" out of no where he stars to beat you. "No please stop! Please stop!" When he stops all you are is a little ball in the middle of the floor.
End of flash back

"No!" You shriek."Please don't!" "Why" Ross ask with an alarmed face. You explain you had a memory come back and what happened in that memory. "Oh" the doctor said I will go and tell them not to call him as quickly as I can!" She said and ran out. "(Y/n) I'm so sorry!" Ross exclaimed. "No it's ok." You say right as the doctor came running back in. "We need to get her out of here, now!"

Max's POV

"We need to get her out of here, now!" "I didn't get to them on time her father is on his way!" "Max!" She said looking right a you. "Your the one who found her so your going to be the one who is going to shelter her." "What?!" "We need to get her out of here now!" Everyone except for you nodded in agreement (y/n) just looked terrified.

Time skip to Max's house brought to you by fluffy pink unicorns

By the time they got everything set up (y/n) was already asleep. Wow she looks so cute when she's asleep. Wait what are you saying there's no way you could like her is there?