Eon....

Y/n POV

Eon had been with us for almost a week now...
It's almost as if she's moving in. Eon is a little to hyper but after spending some time with her I think I understand her a little better than I did beforehand when I first met her. She is really unique. Her hair is 3 different shades of blue. Her eyes are one of the most peculiar but amazing things I have ever encountered.

Brown and crystal blue. I've never seen anything like it but then after awhile she made a confession that she was a werewolf. I thought she was only had a ears and tail on just to make herself look cute! She was really an introvert but after talking to her and getting to know her she grew out of her shell.

Ross told me she has really bad anxiety problems but I said I would help keep an close eye on her! She has this really cool channel called EonWolf2003 her drawing is amazing! I've never seen such a talented artist before!

But I have one problem with her though...

The way she looking at Max makes me a little bit weary of her...

But I still trust her she said she knows Mark!
Which I actually only know Jack but I haven't gotten in touch with him since the 'situation'.

I wonder what he's doing right now.

All this is and all your doing is being in the shower. You start to feel the water turn cold like little ice-cubes hitting your skin. No not ice-cubes hail pounding hard into your skin.

You turn of the water rap a towel around you and step out. You but on (f/c) shirt with and some black leggings along with some nike shoes and some light makeup. You woke up at around 5:00am wanting to go out and go jogging for a bit. You where being stupid though you probably should have ran first then took a shower. Oh well you'll just have to deal with it for the day.

You walk outside and put your earphones on and started running you where listening to burnt rice (Henrik the artist remix)

You keep running as a whole string of songs come on. You finally get back to the house it was 5:05 when you left the house it's now 6:00.

It's going to be a really long day...