you anwser

Sorry guys I broke my phone so I haven't been updating but anyways here y'all go

(Y/n) POV

"W- will y-you go on a d-date with m-me" you just stand there shocked your crush just asked you out yep I'm tottaly in love with max! "(Y-y/n) you there" "Y-yeah" "What?!" He asked confused. "Yes I said yes!" You say giddy with excitment but you knew you couldn't stay on much longer because you usally end up giggly and goofy acting when somthing like this happens.
"Um Max I have to go k?" "Yeah see you in a few minutes bye."
"Bye" you say back. "Oh sh** I forgot to ask him the date!"
As if reading your mind he texts you saying I forgot to tell you its in two days so you can acttualy walk around and not be in a wheelchair for our date ok we are five minutes away with your icecream (think I would forget about the icecream of course I wouldn't) ok see you in a bit!

Ok now that's settled "Hey (y/n) we're here" "I'm in here adam bring me my icream" you said in a child like voice. You needed your sugar that day badly "here take it" "thanks!" You said your eyes lighting up like big time. The amount of icecream they got you was huge almost a whole tub of it. "OH GAWD WHAT HAVE WE DONE SHES GOING TO BE ON A SUGAR RUSH ALL NIGHT!!!!" Ross sreamed. "Deal with it might as well stay up tonight anyways I probaly won't be able to go to sleep like always." You sighed your tired which is why you need sugar. Ecspecially caffine you probaly drink about two thermos of coffee every morning. (I'm talking about the huge expensive thermos not the cheap little ones)

That's it for today im writing this at night time and extremly tired which,is why my spelling is so bad its litterlay 11:53 pm right now so that's it for today bye