Forgetten birthday 2

"Any ways guys that was the end of this video make sure to to like and subscribe and as all ways stay sharp and stay pretty! Bye!"
You say. you walk out of your office to see nobody around. "hello?" you say. no anwser. "GOD DAMMIT!" you scream. you run to Adams office in hopes to find someone or something. Instead you find a note saying everyone went out real quick. You felt like you where dying inside you started to scream when you felt some arms around your waist.  "Shush y/n it's okay follow me." You recognised that voice. "Max?" You say you felt your eyes tearing up."come on follow me" he says he ties a blind fold around your eyes and next thing you know your in a car.

Time skip brought to you by fluffy unicorns eating bacon so much bacon

Your blindfold was taken off to see the most heart warming thing ever. "Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear y/n happy birthday to you!" Everyone sang. You broke down in tears. "Thank you so much you guys." "Come on y/n we have one more surprise!" Says Ross. You follow them. "Woah" you say standing in front of you was the most beautiful thing you had ever seen. A skating rink! "Thanks again you guys!" You say hugging them.

Hey guys thanks for being patient at least thanks to most of y'all for being patient. I've had writers block for a while but  good now I'll you guys later bye.