{41}

I am a little bit nervous as I stand behind the entrance of the ball with other top dignitaries and Jordon. Today is they day ball and tonight I am going to be welcomed back in the community again and also don't forget that tonight  will be Salvador's first outing and formal introduction to everyone.

The trumpets blow again and Miguel, Daniel, Kane , Larls and the other Lords went into the ball each introduced by a baritone saxophone.

Jordon squeeze my hand with his free hand and give me a small kiss, Salvador was more interested into grabbing the crown of my  head with his chubby figure so the hug was short or otherwise he will grab into my hair and ruin Melissa work.

"Tan Tara tan tan tan, tan Tara tan tan tan, tan Tara tan tan tan"

"King Jordon Bathromeus Simon  and queen Daniela Viola Saeran Wilshire Montefiore Simon of the kingdom of Uqbyland"

We enter and  everyone start cheering for us or more like at Salvador because you can hear people talking about baby  from the crowd as they bow down to us.

" Good day ladies and gentlemen, you may all be seated" Jordon said

" First of all let me start by declaring victory over the war that have been ongoing for quite some time in our kingdom  now, thanks to our brothers and sisters who contributed and fought in the war we are currently reaping the fruits of their sacrifices.

I wish everyone enjoys this peace and tranquility that we have now for ever. If we all work together as one we can achieve anything that we want.

Secondly our queen has finally returned home from exile and she brought along a surprise for all of you, I present to you all prince Salvador Andreas Wilshire Montefiore Simon the crown prince of the kingdom of Uqbyland, duke of Livingston . Your future king.  

After all the formalities were done me and Jordon open the dance and everyone started enjoying themselves. I look around the room at all the celebrating happy faces and they make me happy.