{7}

Author note

I hope you guys are enjoying reading my story so far.the story is not edited so it's full of grammatical errors as well spelling errors so I beg of you to bear with such mistakes for now.i will start editing soon.

I am running out of nice noble names so if you have a few suggestions you are welcome.

This book is based in Namibia, at the northern part of the country there are seven tribe of the Ovawabo ethenic group. This tribes are each a different kingdom with different respected kings before Germans came and colonised Namibia. They introduced apartheid and try to separate the kingdoms so that they will be easy to colonise and conquer. As a result most of the kings where killed causing the people of Owamboland to unite together and resist apartheid as one and thus killing of the kingdoms.

As to date the kingdoms still exist and are governed by the traditional authority on behalf of the government of the republic of Namibia.

Names (spelling)of the Kingdoms  are edited to suit the purposes of this book. Three kingdoms are used in this book

√The kingdom of Uukwambi = in the book knowns as Uqbyland, the kingdom ruled by King Andreas Simon

√The kingdom of Onganjera in the book known as the kingdom of Jerakia. The one helping Raphael's uprising.

√The kingdom of Ondonga known in the story as the kingdom of Dogakia, the one the king of Uqbyland signed a peace treaty with.

The hierarchy of power in the old kingdoms

~King
~chiefs =, high priest
~headmans