{9}

PRINCE JORDON POV

The past two week have been hectic, the uprising forces led by Raphael have started causing havoc in the nearest town and we have been gathering information about his forces and preparing forces of knights if the need arise to protect our people .it's like since the king is out of the country they have gained all the freedom to do as they wish and rob people. I can already smell war and conflict coming but I am not afraid I have faith in my father and his leadership.

If the information we have is correct ,Raphael is getting help from the kingdom of Jerakia. He is very stupid apparently they will help him get the kingship and in return he will give them a piece of land from our kingdom. He doesn't think far ,even if they help him to destroy my father and get the kingship they will want to destroy him later to conquer the whole kingdom.

Daniel Campbell the duke and Lord Larls Abington the top commander of the knights have already started planning defending and attacking plans incase Raphael forces decide to attack out of the blue. I have also order Miguel to take 6 of his most trusted palace guards and sniff out who exactly in the palace is leaking information. Having a traitor in the palace during war is very dangerous because they will leak important battle plans and can also kill the royals in their sleep.

I got out of the last meeting at three to find Miguel standing in my chambers with a cheeky grin. Oh what now? Whenever he give that grin it means he is up to no good. I am so tired I just want to take a bath and go to bed but looking at Miguel I don't think I am going to get that.

"What?" I asked because he continued smiling at me like I am supposed to guess why he is in a good mood.

"Get in your riding clothes quick, we are going out" he said finally

"I am tired, I want to rest"

"I am not taking no for an answer, when you come back you will be relaxed and in a good mood, trust me" he said squeezing my shoulders.

"Ok fine!" it's no use arguing with Miguel when he want something, he will just irritate you until you give in.

"So where are we going?" I asked as I get into a common carriage that blends in well with the one the town folks use.

"it's a surprise" he said why tying a black cloth on my eyes, if it was someone else I will never let them do that but I trust Miguel with my life and I know he will never wish harm on me.

"What kind of surprise"

"Should I also gag you Jordon? Or you will sit there quietly and wait for the surprise" he asked sounding irritated with all my nagging, so I chuckle to myself and shut up.

"Yay! We are here! Just hold on a little bit longer and you will see your surprise" I heard the idiot yell as he stop the carriage.

"Hold on to me so you don't fall, you have to be impressive" he said chuckling

"Can you take of the blindfold now?" I asked getting tired if the blackness that I have been seeing for the last 30 minutes.

"Patience your highness! We are almost there" he said as he led me to somewhere, from the crunching of the shoes we are somewhere on a gravel path I think.

"Miguel where exactly are you taking me "I whisper yelled at him in case there are people around.

"Ok Mr. bratty prince you can remove the blindfold" he said laughing and getting away from my swatting arm.

I removed the blindfold and I have to blink twice because of the lights. I looked around me and it look like I am in someone's garden. There is growing fruits everywhere, tomatoes, cabbages, mangoes, guavas, spinach, carrots and some spice plants in the mix. Whoever the owner of the garden is they must be hardworking because all the plants are well cared for, there is no weeds in sight. Miguel led me behind a group of guava tree and someone let out a blood curling scream and the sucker only laughed to
the content of his heart like he did nothing wrong.