{31}

I have been in the kingdom of Dogakia for three months now and for the first time I am going to visit villa la Montefiore. I have been living in the palace for the whole time and keeping a low profile. The Montefiore probably think I went back to where I came from.

As the carriage get closer and close to the large villa I couldn't tone down my excitement , I am finally going to see where grandpa grew up and see all his favourite spot in the villa.

The villa is surrounded by tall hedges that are well trimmed and well taken care of, it looks formidable and beautiful at the same time. I cannot believe I am going to see where my grandpa grow up, my home.

The guards knock at the entrance and wait for someone to open the huge doors. I know I am not going to receive a warm welcome in this house but I don't care i am doing this for my grandpa . It will help me understand him more and after this I will be able to cope with the ache that is eating me inside.

A footman open the door and bow to my guards while they park the carriage. Damien helps me out of the carriage since it was ridiculously high and I am short. I look arround and spin around, the villa look magnificent but it doesn't feel like home, I will never exchange my cabin for this.

I didn't grow up in a luxurious house like this one but I also rightfully belongs here, I am proud of where I grew up. I don't think I would have like to be locked up inside the villa's wall only to go out during functions.

A butler open the villa for us and well come us inside, we where quite alot so he didn't know who to help first. It was me , Damien, Adrian, Melissa and ten guards that king Pompilius have assigned to me. the inside of the villa is beautiful as it is outside, the rails are decorated with gold and blue and lighted with chandeliers.

"You! what are you doing here? What do you want from us" Catherine screeched. For a cousin we seriously have nothing in common, she is loud and obnoxious.

"Wow such manners Catherine, good day to you too" I love pissing of snobby people .

"Elijah go call father right now! Tell him it's an emergency" she ordered the poor butler who seems to be afraid of her rising tantrum. I went and sit down on the couch just to unnerve her. My grandpa taught me to treat any visitor humbly even when you don't like them,tomorrow the tables might turn.

"What is it my dear princess? What's with all the royal guards? Does the prince require your presence" Saeran or let me say uncle Saeran asked Catherine, It looks like she make everyone run at her every whim. Her father and my father are both named after our great grandfather so they have the same first name Saeran thought they have never met.

"Father that pretentious women is in our house" the brat said pointing a finger at me while pouting, how I wish I can snap that finger .

"You what are you doing in my house? Get out! What do you want from us money? I told you once and I will tell you again, I AM NOT YOUR FATHER! So get out and never come back to this house again. Salomon show this women out and don't let her inside again or you are fired" uncle spit out.

"Not another step gentlemen' one of my guard said when the butler tried to grab me to throw me out.

"Now you hold on a moment,i have had enough of your insult! I am not leaving this house, I have as much rights to stay in this house as you. My grandpa own fifty percent of the Montefiore properties and your father own the other fifty percent hence you cannot throw me off my own property. Butler please show me to my grandfather's quarters of the villa"

"Who do you think you are? My father didn't have any bastard child so you cannot be family" uncle shouted now pissed off.

"I am not your father's grand daughter, I am Salvador grand daughter. I have a right to live here and I will, if any of you doesn't want me to live in the same house as me you are welcome to leave" I said making my way up the stairs leaving Catherine and her father opened mouth.