{33}

I haven't laughed like this in a long time and now I am laughing because Holden decided tickling my toes is more fun.he came over to celebrate Yale with me because I couldn't go out I am bed ridden. Grandpa and uncle all went out with the others to the Yale ball so I was left alone in the villa with Melissa and the guards. Holden came to celebrate with me after he have given his formal appearance at the ball.

We are in my bed chambers celebrating with some food and reading silly books just to cheer us up. I sat up to swat Holden's hands away from me but stop halfway when I felt the abdomen pain again.

I have been feeling the pain since the morning but i thought it was just because I am tired from my morning stroll.the midwife said it's important for me since I am almost in the last month and I need to exercise my bones a little bit.

The pain this time was strong and it felt like something teared inside of me,I have to close my eyes and will the pain away . I was about to open my eyes but the pain came again making me screech and gasp at the intensity. No what is happening? Please god I don't want something to go wrong with the baby.

"Danny are you okay? I didn't mean to hurt you okay, I was just playing with you please forgive me" Holden said hugging me. I was about to tell him it's okay but then I felt my bum get wet, I don't have a weak bladder so that can only mean the baby is coming. My whole body froze , what should I do now ? God what should I do.

"Danny you starting to scare me, please talk to me ! What's wrong? Did I hurt you" Holden asked shaking me a little bit at the same time another wave of pain hit my abdomen making me screech out loud and snapping me out of my frozen state.

"Holden the baby is coming"

"WHAT? But its too soon! What are we going to do? the midwives went to the ball , please tell me what to Daniela. Please talk to me" another wave hit me while Holden is freaking out .if I wasn't in pain I would be laughing at him. My screeching has attracted the attention of the guards hence my bed chamber is full of scared freaking man. They go fight at war but they are scared of a lady giving birth, how funny.

"My prince why is she screaming" Melisa asked fussing with me.

"The baby is coming"

"What? Is she okay" adrian

"OMG! What are we going to do? The midwives are at the ball" Damien asked.

"The two of you please help me lay her down on the mattress on the floor , the rest of you please go wait outside' Melissa said taking charge.

"I am going nowhere, I am not leaving her alone" Holden said kneeling down besides me. Melissa removed my undergarment and cover my lower body with a blanket so that Damien,adrian and Holden will not be able to see me.

"Oh it hurt so much" I said through a scream that tore through my chest. Now the pain is coming more and more .

"Just take deep breaths"

****************†***************************************

After one hour of screeching and squeezing the boys fingers to death my body convulses one more time and pushed the baby out of my woub. I lift my head to look at the tiny child that I have just given birth to. My baby let out a loud scream making every one in the room laugh, Even the guards outside started cheering.

"It's a Prince" Melissa announced handing me my baby.

I shake as I hold my son for the first time, he is so small and beautiful I cannot believe he is all mine. He have black hair and my dimples but other than that he looks like his father.

"Long live the Prince" Holden said playing with his little fingers

" Long live the Prince" everyone else chorused

I look down at my sleeping little boy, Prince Salvador Andreas Wilshire Montefiore Simon crown prince of the kingdom of Uqbyland.