{13}

"got you" Jordon said when he got hold of me. It was fun tickling him, he squirmed and laugh so hard but I guess now its time to pay for my crimes. I turned around and started kissing him, he kissed me back and loosen his hold on me so he can deepen the kiss.

When I tried to move away he caught on and instead pick me up bridal style and brought me to the gazebo.It look very nice, it was decorated with tulips and rose petals on the ground where we are going to sit. The food smells so good from where is stand so I think they will taste nice .

when I open my door to a smiling Miguel I was so excited to go to the date. I have never gone to a date before and that have to do with the fact that I never had a man courting me before. This is so lovely! I will never forget this date, I don't think I will ever have a perfect date than this one.

We ate and drank wine . we also talked a lot trying to know more about each other and things.later on when we got bored of talking we went to the river to swim. the water is cold but it's fine , I only swim a little bit and then I went to sit on the floating raft . Jordon came to join me after he swim more laps. We just lay there and look at the blue sky. This is the best date ever.
***********

We had alot of dates after the first one and they were lovely, we got to know each other more.he even took me to the palace and I was amazed when I saw it. I have never been at the palace and I really enjoyed looking at the beautiful architecture.

I can just imagine living here, with all the Nobels and eating the expensive exquisite food and drinks. I think it will be a easy life but I don't think I will enjoy being around snobby and self obsessed people .

Jordon is really a nice person, he care about everyone and always carry out his responsibility, he is going to be a good king one day. The ongoing crisis in the kingdom is stressing him out alot so I try to cheer him up as best as I could even if it's just a hug.

Me and Miguel have become good friends, he is bubbly and charming. He like making jokes alot and we prank Jordon together, it pisses him out alot but he cannot stay angry at us now can he?

For the past week I have been happy for the first time ever since my grandpa passed away. He was all I have , my protector ,my friend ,he was my everything. We did everything together from gardening to cooking ,he even taught me how to hunt and how to fight Incase I need to defend myself.

I have a family in the kingdom of Dogakia but I didn't go there when grandpa died and left me all alone, I don't want to go there just be rejected or impose on other people even if we are family.

It will also take a long time for them to accept me into the family circle because they have never seen me before.my grandpa eloped a long time ago and he never went back. His parents didn't want him to marry a common girl that he loved.