{37}

This house have become home soon much i cannot believe I am leaving today. Melissa has packed everything that we need for the journey and now I am just saying my goodbye to the family.

I make my way to the living room with Salvador who is making loud baby noise because he is excited about all the ruckus that's going on around him. In two weeks he is going to meet his father, I cannot wait to see my prince.

"Daniela dear! Come here ! Come give your aunt a big hug before you leave for your kingdom" aunt said pulling me into a hug and kissing Salvador's forehead. She is very happy now because her daughter will not have any competition . For the past years when gentlemen comes to the villa they also check me out even if I am no longer a maiden and aunt was not quite happy about this.

"I cannot believe you are going away again Daniela, please come visit us again one day and sent our grandson back to us" Grandpa said hugging me and wiping away his tears.

"Don't worry grandpa I will and you will see us soon at my official wedding,you are all invited.

"By cousin, please take care of your self and my nephew"  George said kissing Salvador's forehead and hugging me.

"Bye Daniela ! Take care of yourselves " Catherine said.

"Bye sweetheart we will miss you here alot ,have a safe journey and take care of yourselves" my uncle said.

"Ok bye everyone, I will miss you so much" with that I waved them goodbye and follow all the twenty-five  guards and Miguel outside. I give Salvador to Damien who was already  in the carriage than Miguel help me in.

"Ok let's go"

It took us three hours to reach the loyal palace of the kingdom of Dogakia. Salvador slept through the journey to the palace so he didn't make any fuss.

Miguel help me out of the carriage and followed me into the palace . I head straight to the royal living room where the family and some nobels usually hangout  and no guards stopped me. I have come here so many times with prince Holden that I got the royal pass card.

"Holden you silly prince" I shrieked into Holden's ear who didn't notice me when I came into the room because he was busy reading a book . I scared the living daylights out of him so he squealed like a girl and fell off the chair. I burst out laughing at him , oh I am going to miss our banters.

" Daniela Viola Saeran Wilshire Montefiore! Why on earth will you do that to me?" Oh now he pissed at me, he jumped me and started tickling my side. I am  laughing so hard tears are coming out of my eyes

"I am sory your highness" I said still giggling making Holden huff and stomp away to retrieve his book.

"So what are you doing here danny? Missed me ?" Huh cocky much?

"I came to say goodbye to my best friend before I go back home"

"Oh! I am going to miss you so much, you are my only true friend. Please take care of yourself and come visit me" Holden said giving me a tight hug and kissing my forehead. He went over and stand by Miguel who was holding Salvador extending his arms out for the baby but Miguel was having none of that.

"Hei mister hand over my nephew" Holden said still holding out his arms . This is not going to end well.

"He is my nephew too your highness"

"Well hand him over I met him first, I was there the day he was born"

"And he is my best friends son"

”his mother is my best friend too now give me the baby"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"
"Yes"

"No"

"Enough the both of you, now you Miguel give Salvador to Holden so he can say goodbye"  I scolded them, their arguing is entertaining but now is not the time.

"But that's not fair" Miguel complained pouting while Holden poked out his tongue at him.

"Holden I need to speak to your father '"

"Oh never mind " I said as I spotted the king coming over to us. As he enter the room everyone bowed to him.

"Daniela dear you are here, my intuition was correct. My son is only this loud when you are arround" the king said while kissing Salvador's forehead and taking him away from a protesting Holden.

"Father I was playing with him"

"Well son if you marry a nice maiden you will also get a son of your own, I wouldn't mind a granddaughter either " the king said making Holden pout and us to laugh.

"But father where am I going to find a decent maiden"

"My Queen I can see you are finally ready to return back to your kingdom" king Pompilius said hugging me.

"Yes indeed, everything is finally okay back there but I will miss it here too, Dogakia has been home for the past years. I must thank you for your hospitality and sanctuary. If you ever need help our doors are wide open and waiting for you"

"Thank you too. since you came here my son have been the happiest, if you ask me for the past year he stayed more at the Duncan villa than at the palace

"I am very grateful for your help and we will do anything for you in time of need"

"You welcome my dear. I must also thank you for bringing light back into my son's eyes, ever  his mom passed away he changed. Anyway Dogakia is also your home and you are welcome anytime"

"Thank you your highness. We will take our leave right away if you permit"

"Of course my dear, take the guards with you for the journey  and have a safe journey. May God bless you"

"Bye prince Holden, I hope to see you soon"

"Bye my Queen, bon voyage"