{12}

PRINCE JORDON POV
I have never been this happy before, I have never imagine those four words she said mean a lot to me. It's like when she told she love me a hole inside me I didn't know existed got filled and I became complete. I love her very much and I will never do anything to harm her, I will do anything for her and protect her with my life.

When she kissed me a jolt of electricity when throughout my body it arouse a lot of feelings in my body that I have never felt before, her lips are so soft and sweet. At first I froze because of the contact its not often people touch me and it was my first kiss so I kind of didn't know how to react.

I was afraid that if I kiss her she will run away from me its only when she apologized thinking she offended me that I realizedshe wants to kiss me just like I have been for many years now.

I have been staring out of the window trying to come up with a date idea, should I bring her to the castle? Should I take her to the cinema or a picnic in the palace gardens? Today I have been dozing of a lot of times just thinking about her and Miguel found it funny because he kept on whistling and laughing at me.

" are you thinking about the love of your life again" Miguel asked smirking at me.

" yes , I am thinking of having a picnic with her in the palace garden but I don't know if it's a good idea" I told him

"A picnic is a good idea but rather have it at the river that's a place that is special for both of you and for the second date you bring her to the palace"

"Ok ask Melissa to help you with organizing my date, she is the only maid that I trust not to go tell everyone about my date" I told him giving him some bills so he can get everything ready.

"So you don't trust me with organizing your date? Such love bro"

"I trust you brother, that's why you are in charge of making sure that Daniela come to the river"

"Yeah, I will make sure she get there" Miguel said clapping his hand together.

"You really like her don't you? Must I be jealous" I asked joking, I know he like her as a friend or a sister Idon't know which one is which.

"Of course I like her, she is kind and humble and she is going to be my best friend" he said messing up my hair by ruffling it.

Three hours later on I am riding my horse to go to my first date ever with the love of my life. I am going to enjoy the date I just hope she like it and she will enjoy with me. I made my way through the forest to the river singing and my horse kept on shaking his head, I think my singing is that bad.

As I get there everything is ready, the food the music and the wine of course. I also brought along some floats so we can swim and float in the stream, Melissa did a good job with the decoration of the gazebo and the flowers. I will thank her later for the help,she is really a good girl I hope her mother is well. I also think Miguel likes her , I will do something and trick them on a date later now I have mine to enjoy.

Now is the waiting game, I hope Miguel didn't just decide to sip wine and forget about the date. I hope she comes, what if she didn't come? I waited for her for twenty minutes before I heard them laughing loud before I saw them riding on Miguel's horse. I felt a little jealous at how she was holding on to Miguel but the smile she gave me when she spotted me soothes away all my jealousy.

She look beautiful in a sundress and her hair in long braids. Miguel help her down and she ran and jumped on me catching off guard and we fell to the ground with her on top of me. She look down at me smiling and kissed me, I am already enjoying the date even if my butt hurts a little bit.

She gave me another smile and called Miguel back who was leaving to give us some privacy.

"Miguel come help with the prince" she said giving Miguel a weird smile, I have seen that smile on Miguel and it's never followed by good things. What is she up to now, she straighten up and sat on me with my torso between her.

"Sure what should I do Danny?" Miguel asked standing beside us now.

"Hold his arms down on top of his head" and Miguel went to hold me down without asking for an explanation, the traitor.

"No! What are you doing guys" I said flailing my arms but it was no help with Daniella siting on my tummy helping him. Miguel hold me down and look at Daniela for his next task, he so dead when I get up.

"Just checking if you are ticklish my prince" Daniela said prodding my sides with her fingers. I guess I am a little bit ticklish in the sides.

" are you ticklish here" she asked and started tickling, as her fingers move higher towards my armpits I start to laugh more and start to squirm but they are holding down, I guess I am ticklish in the armpits most because when her fingers got there I broke into hysterical laughter and squirm more to no avail.

Miguel was enjoying my demise because he kept on telling Daniela to tickle me more. I have never laughed like this my whole life or this loud.The two devils finally let me go when tears started coming out of my eyes because I am laughing so
hard, they jumped away and run but Daniela was not as lucky as Miguel I caught her before she can get away.