{15}

Daniela POV

The banging at my front door at three in the morning woke me up. I took my dagger from under the bed while putting on some clothes. am I being robbed? It was a cloudy night so it was dark and I couldn't see anything outside through the window.i tiptoed towards the window so I can climb out when the banging come again.

"Bang! Bang! Daniela open up for us it's Miguel, we don't mean any harm to you" Miguel voice Said. What's going on? Is Jordon not feeling well? I run down the stairs and throw the door open.

Miguel was standing at the door with his fist ready to knock again and behind him stood about twenty or thirty man all armed and looking ready to kill. What is going on? The armed men start moving apart and than Jordon step out of the crowd and quickly move towards me.

He pulled me into his arms and hold on to me like his life depended on me so I hold him and squeezed him as a reassurance that whatever he is going through I will be there for him and he is not alone. The men start dispersing themselves around the house taking post and some went into the house checking in rooms looking for threats.

We stayed holding on to each other for a long moment and this whole time Jordon didn't say anything to me since he came.his body posture was stiff and his hug was tight as if he was afraid that I Will move away and leave so I run my hands through his hair to relax him a little bit. his body started to quiver , his shoulders started shaking than I could feel something make my shoulder wet and that's when I realised that my prince is crying.

As he cried into my shoulder I hold on to him tightly and whisper sweet nothing to him but his crying only increased. The love of my life is hurting and I don't know what is wrong.

"Miguel! What is going on? What is wrong'"

"His parents were ambushed and killed last night" he said wiping away his tears.

"Oh my god, this is a horrible nightmare!"

JORDON is hurting so much, I know how it feels to have the only family you have taken away from you, I am going to help him through this.

" I am sory my love, I know sorry will not make things better but know that you are not alone, we will face this together. I will be there for you, you are not alone my love you still have me ok" I whispered to Jordon as I rubbed his back in circles. He moved out of the hung to blow his nose.

I took his hand in mine and lead him upstairs to my room, I know he is not going to sleep but he need a quiet peace of mind. I help him lay on the bed , removed his shoes and joined him on the bed. I cover us with a blanket,lay his head on my chest and continue rubbing circles on his back .

"I cannot believe I am king now Ella"he said sniffing one hour later.

"You are going to be a great king, I have faith in you. You are not alone,you have me , Miguel and allot of other people who believe in you.we are going to help you through this ok my love. I love you.

"Daniela will you marry me tomorrow'" he asked me lifting up his head from my chest to look at me with his tear stained face

"My love you don't have to make hasty decision,i love you very much Jordon. I can wait until you are ready'

"you don't understand love. I have to be coronated tomorrow as king and that cannot happen if I am not married. Tomorrow I have to get married and coronated and you are the only woman I love in my life Daniela. You are my only choice"

"Yes I will marry you my love" I said kissing his forehead.

"I promise after all this is over we will have a proper wedding" he said.

"We will be fine love as long as we have each other. I love you Jordon"

"I love you alot"

"Try to rest a little bit, tomorrow is going to be a long awful day you will need all the energy.