{35}

It took us eight days to reach Uqbyland and the loyal palace because we have to stop alot of times to take care of Salvador and just to rest. We didn't meet any difficulties  throughout the journey apart from one time when one of our carriage broke down.

As we make our way through the city people come outside of their houses and work place to come look at our convoy since we are using some of the royal carriage of the kingdom of Dogakia. People are probably wondering if one of the royal from the other kingdom is visiting and want to take a peak at thee.

As we get closer to the palace I couldn't help but wonder at how some of the landscape and buildings have change since I was last here. It's only then that I realised how much I missed home and my cabin. As soon as I am free from my royal duties I am going to take my son and go visit my cabin. Being with grandpa Daniel has made me realize how much I miss my grandpa after all he was the only person I knew since I was small so he was like a mother and a father to me.

At the entrance of the palace the guards open the Lion gates and let us in, trumpets goes off as we come out of the carriages. People were running out of the palace to come see my arrival and others looking through the Windows. I guess news of my arrival has gone out and people were waiting for my arrival.

Right now there is only one person on my mind and I have to see him now than later, I can't wait anymore too see him I miss him so much. I wave at the people as I pass by making the bow to me and the knights to kneel down and make a pathway for me through the throng of people.

As I ran through the palace halls nobody stopped me, I know Jordon spent most of his day time in the study taking care of business so I know he is probably there. The guard at the study door opened it for me as I walk past him and throw myself at a surprised Jordon.

I squeezed him in a tight hug and ruffle his hair , I have missed how he is always warm and his manly body scent . I miss him so much. For the past two years I thought of him when I wake and he will be the last thing that I think of when I fell asleep at night. I cannot believe I have him right here in my arms.

I take his face in my hands and kiss him, his lips are soft and warm as I remember them. The kiss was a miracle , I bit on Jordon's lower lip to deepen the kiss and that seems to snap him out of his dazed state because he started kissing me back and hugging me to death.

" My love! I missed you alot ,I cannot believe you are here in my arms" Jordon said kissing me everywhere.

" I missed you too sweetheart"

For what feels like an eternity we kissed and hugged each other just relishing the feeling of having each other back. Having Jordon with me here makes me happy and complete. He is my better half the love of my life.

"How have you been Daniela? Did they treat you well? Did you get any difficulties there" Jordon fired one question after another.

"I have been good ,and all went well there, I even made a few friends . How about you? How have you been my love"

" I have been good too, just missed you terribly. We won the war now everything is going to work out well"

"Umh with all due respect let me interrupt your reunion to welcome back our queen" the Duke Daniel Campbell said clearing his throat. He took my hand and kiss the back of it while kneeling at my feet. Soon enough the other Lords and the council of elders came and pay their respects.

"sorry I kind of didn't see you there guys"

"We understood my Queen, you didn't see each other for two years. Welcome back to us my queen" Kane Fabiano said grinning.

"Welcome back home your highness. Now that you are back maybe Jordon will stop being an annoying slave driver because he have you to keep him busy during his free time" Lord Larls Abington added making us all laugh.

"Come on Larls I am not that bad. While we are talking about annoying people where is your best friend that silly Lord. Last time I checked wherever you go Miguel go'"

" He is with someone I want you all to meet . That traitor replaced me now he doesn't have time to joke around with me anymore"

"Huh a taste of your own medicine, that's what I felt when you stole my best friend from me" Jordon said while giving me a chaste kiss.

"You wish Jordon"

" Fanuel please fetch Lord Phillips for me, tell him I said he should bring along Salvador" I ordered the guard who bowed at me and quickly leave the study to run the errand.

"Who is Salvador?" Jordon asked with a hint of jealousy.

"You will know him when you see him"

We didn't have to Wait long for Miguel because after five minutes the guard came back with a smiling Miguel and no Salvador. I know that smile the only time he have that smile on he is up to no good.

"Miguel you back, thank you very much. You have done a great job. Now where is this man Salvador that you are supposed to come along with" Jordon asked.

" Well if you all close your eyes I will show you"

"Seriously! How old are you? Five?" Jordon said sighing.

"Come on show us already" Kane said

" Your humour never fail to amuse me Lord Miguel" said the duke chuckling to himself

" Fine I won't show you if you don't want to close your eyes"

"Ok! Jesus Christ! One would think we playing hide and seek"

"No peeking , cover your eyes with your hands" Miguel said making the other men curse him in five different languages. Miguel open the study door and Adrian who was standing behind door with Salvador held him up to Miguel.

I went to stand at the head of the table with Salvador and nod for Miguel to tell them to open their eyes.

"You can open your eyes slowly gentlemen, we dont want you have heart attacks now do we"

The men removed their hands and look at us with confused expressions since they thought Salvador was a grown men until they realized that Salvador was the baby boy that was looking at them curiously trying to figure out why the elders are all staring at him.

I looked at Jordon face as his expression change from confusion to more confusion until realisation hit him as he looks at his son that resembles him so much. He kept on opening his mouth and closing it wide eyed but no words were coming out.

Miguel was chuckling beside me at his best friend expense so I decided to take out anyone who didn't figure it out by now out of their miseries by introducing my son.

" I want you all to meet my son Prince Salvador Andreas Wilshire Montefiore Simon, crown prince of the kingdom of Uqbyland and heir to the dukedom of Livingston"