Chapter Twenty

Chapter 20: Finally!

Shinju's Pov

I...

Am...

Mad...

Really, really, REALLY mad!

You wanna know why?

My dearest brother, Shino Aburame, and his team-mates, Kiba Inuzuka and Hinata Hyuga, had all seen me pass by them and guess what?

They completely ignore me!

I would understand it if it were only Kiba and Hinata, but Shino too?! I can't believe it! I mean, hello~! He's my brother and he's the only one, beside Shibi, there knows be inside out. He should at least have been able to recognize me, that son of a...

Uh, what's that I see?

Ah, it's chocolate! Yeah!

Okay, I might have sounded crazy a second ago, but I just really love chocolate and it has always helped me calm down whenever I eat it. So true to my feelings, I went inside and bought three large bars of chocolate. I was already eating one of them when I got out of the shop, smiling faintly at myself.

But now that I think about it, it's probably because of the new clothes I got earlier. If I didn't knew better, I might not even be able to recognize myself. What I was wearing right now was a dark purple with black edges and a single red flower on my lower stomach on the left side and, of course, a high upturned collar. With it were dark colored pants and new black shoes to go with the outfit and my hair were made in a high ponytail, which were new to me. Otherwise, everything else looks the same.

I sigh through my nose since I'm eating chocolate. Maybe a walk around the village would help me, with my troubling mind and all this stuff with Shino and all.

Kiba's Pov

Akamaru, Hinata, Kurenai sensei, Shino and I walk through the Konoha gates.

Finally!

After a half year long mission, we're home.

I stretch my arms and take a deep breath of the air. Man, I have missed the smell of this village, like they say, out is good, but home is best or something like that.

Anyway, since I stretched, the team had walked on, everyone except Akamaru of course, so I trugde my way back up to them. I had a huge smile on my face and I bet that even Kurenai sensei could tell that I was excited to be back home again.

"Man, it's good to be back!" I said with a grin. "It's no wonder Naruto were so excited to come back from his journey, I mean, he's was gone for two years and I've only been gone for like six months." I say and place my hands at the back of my neck. I glance over at Hinata and saw that she was red in the face. I knew it, cause everytime I mentions Naruto's name, she'll get like that though I don't understand why.

I went over to her side and get really close to her face. She's shocked by the closeness, but doesn't move.

"Hinata, your face is red." I whisper to her. She instantly got crimson red, but it soon faded to a more pink tent. As she got crimson, she walked away quickly from me and placed her hands in front of her.

"It's nothing. It's nothing at all..." she says loud enough for us all to hear. I only mumble a 'whatever' and walk on. Sure, it was fun when I first got to know her, but after some time, it was boring to tease her about it.

As we walked our way to the Hokage's office, we met Naruto and his team along the way. We greeted them and chatted a little before heading towards the office again. I noticed that Sai had gotten new clothes since we had left for the mission, but I didn't payed attention to it.