¤Fly On The Wall¤ A Kiba Love Story

Profile;

Name: Shinju Aburame

Age: 16 years old (Kiba and the others are 17)

Looks: She will most likely look like Shino, since she is his little sister, but since I don't know how he looks like without the clothes, we just go on by that. As the pride of the Aburame clan, she is wearing sunglasses and a high collar that hides the lower part of her face. A long black jacket that goes to her ankle and dark pants that reach under her knees. She got black boots instead of the traditional ninja shoes and got a necklace that once belonged to their mother. The necklace is a light purple butterfly with a black diamond on its back. She hides the necklace under her dark green shirt. She has pale skin and an hourglass figure, but it's hard to tell because of her clothes that are to big for her, just like with Shino.

Personality: She is calm, collected and solitary and quiet mysterious, just like Shino. However, she is more understanding and doesn't get hurt when people let her out, unlike her brother, but instead says it's okay and just goes with the flow. She barely talks, but that isn't because she finds it unnecessary, it's because she doesn't know what to say. She is shy towards boys, but is more carefree towards girls. You could say she's the 'home-walking mom', since she's the only girl in the house and must always remind Shino and their father, Shibi, about the housekeeping. She always thinks twice before talking and is very smart, but got a low self-confidence.

Team-mates: Ion Yamanaka, Ino's cousin (made-up), reminds a lot about Lee, save for the 'Youth' part. Her other team-mate, Ryou, comes from the same clan as Haku and with the same ability. His personality reminds a lot about Neji, he just doesn't talk about destiny, but about people being losers and winners and there's nothing to do about it afterward.

Their sensei's name is Daiki and he reminds a bit of Kakashi, the only difference is that he shows up to time!

Height: 168.2 cm.

Rank: Genin.

Hobbies: Just like with her brother, she likes watching and searching for bugs. But when her team-mates aren't practicing, she goes with them to the barbeque restaurant, Barbe-Q.

Past: Well, there isn't much to tell about, since it reminds of Shino's past, like people calling her creepy and finds her annoying and so on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCW7Xx1mzq4

This song inspired me to write this story. Though I listened to it a thousands times before inspiration finally kicked in! XD