Chapter Twenty-Six - Not Quite the End

Start from the beginning

They did just that, explaining to Abby’s mum that they’d need to call the police again. 

“Okay,” said Abby’s mum, “When the police get here, I’ll probably head down to Nan’s, so I’ll be there if you need me.”

“Okay mum,” said Abby, hugging her, and whispering, “I’m sorry.”

They snuck out through Abby’s backyard, where the fans couldn’t see them.

“So, where do we go now?” said Ella, once they had put their things in the cars.

“We could always go to mine or Ella’s, but they’ll probably find us there too,” said Lina. 

“Should we stay at a hotel or something?” Zayn suggested.

“Well, we could always go to Star City, they probably wouldn’t find us there?” said Abby.

“Looks like that’s where we’re going then,” said Lina, so once more, they climbed into their cars, and drove to Star City Casino Hotel. 

“This time we’re paying!” said Liam, as they parked in the garage.

They went upstairs, into the lobby. Lina walked up to the woman at the front desk. 

“Hello, welcome to Star City,” she said in an overly happy voice.

“Hey, we need one of your biggest rooms, like the top floor ones, for eight people, with high security, money isn’t an issue, and if any people come here asking for One Direction, they are not here,” Lina said the last part slowly.

“Okay, here are your room keys to the top floor suite, enjoy your stay at the Star,” the desk woman said happily.

“Thanks,” said Lina, taking the keys from her, “And remember, One Direction. Not. Here.”

“Sure thing,” the woman said, smiling.

*

Later on, after ordering food and hanging around in the hotel room for a while, Louis was complaining about his arm throbbing. 

“Ugh, why does it hurt?” Louis complained, flopping down on one of the beds. 

“Because its broken, Boobear,” Harry said, smiling at him.

“I know...” Louis grumbled. Harry chuckled lightly, kissing his forehead. 

“You want me to get you some pain-killers?” Harry asked. 

“Yeah–”

“No!” said Abby, “We’ll go, you can’t risk it.”