Chapter Six - Spin the Bottle and the Date

Hello again my readers! Hope you like this chapter, some drama starts to get into this! :3

Okay see you at the end notes!

*

Recap ; 

The group decided on watching movies again, and ordered food up to the room again. Looked like this was going to a regular routine for a few days now, thanks to the fans. They were all sitting comfortably, when Louis said, “Who wants to play spin the bottle?”

Looked like this would be an interesting night.

 *

Chapter 6 - Spin the Bottle and the Date

Abby’s POV ; 

Spin the bottle? Really Louis?  

Sighing, I said, “I don’t think Beau would let me.”

“Oh come on!” said Louis, “It doesn’t mean anything, just a bit of fun.”

“Yeah, if none of you guys play, its just me! Zayn and Simoné, you’re in too!” Lina said, I shot her a glare. Sometimes, she needs to be not talking.

“Fine, I’ll only go if Zayn and Simoné do,” I said, praying that they’d say no.

Zayn looked at Simoné, who just shrugged and said, “I’m up for it.”

Dammit.

“So we’re all in?” said Louis , when everyone nodded, he went to grab a bottle. I looked at Lina, clearly trying to tell her that I didn’t want to play. She just looked back with a little smile on her face. I sent her a look back that just said Hating you. 

Louis came back and we all sat in a circle. I was really not going to enjoy this. Louis spun first, and it pointed to Simoné. She looked at Zayn, who just shrugged and smiled. Louis leant over and kissed Simoné quickly, and then winked at her before sitting back down. Hmm, maybe he likes her...

Harry spun next, and it pointed to me. Oh well, I might as well just do it, it still didn’t mean anything. I kissed him, but made it quick, which he didn’t seem to mind. It was nice...

Zayn spun next, and it landed on Simoné. 

Liam muttered, “Trust.” and everyone laughed as they kissed. Then, my heart dropped. I didn’t want to know what sort of look I had on my face, but I could tell it wasn’t good as Lina stopped laughing when she saw me. I got up and muttered, “Getting a drink.” and shot for the kitchen, I heard Lina say “Me too,” and follow me. I opened the fridge and got what I was looking for.

*

Ella’s POV ; 

As we walked out of the hotel room, he grasped my hand and held it until we got to the car. I loved the way he always did that now, just holding my hand.

“Where are we going?” I asked him when he started driving.