Chapter Nineteen - Haters Gonna Hate

Hello readers! Not much to say today, um, pay attention to POV changes, and read the end notes! xo

*

Recap;

“I think we’ve got another problem...” she said. 

We all walked over to the front of the house, and peeked out the window. Loads of screaming girls were packed into Abby’s front yard.

Ohh... Shit.

*

Chapter 19 - Hater’s gonna hate;

Abby’s POV;

Ohmygod... They found us...

“What the hell do we do?!” I said, but mum was already walking towards the door.

I grasped her arm pulling her back, “Do not open that door, whatever you do!”

Everyone was still looking out the window, “Is it just me or is that crowd getting bigger?” said Ella. I looked out the window, and the crowd looked bigger than before.

“We need to call the police or something!” I said. Mum walked over to the window, opening it slightly. The screams of the fans came streaming through the open window. We all looked at each other with wide eyes.

“Clear off! Go on! Get out of here before I call the police!” said Mum, but I don’t think anyone heard. Lina walked over next to her by the window.

“OI!” she screamed out, and the crowd quietened by about half, “YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES TO LEAVE OR WE’RE CALLING THE POLICE!”

“GIVE US THE BOYS!” yelled out one of the girls in the crowd. 

“THEY’RE NOT HERE! NOW LEAVE!” Lina yelled back. The crowd just started getting rowdier. We never expected anything like this to happen. I walked over, grabbing the phone and handing it to mum so they would all see her calling the police.

She called them, telling them about the massive crowd outside our house. Very few of the girls in the crowd left though.

We walked back into the living room, where the boys were sitting. They looked up when we walked in.

“We’re really sorry,” Harry said to us, “We never thought this would happen...”

“Its okay,” said Mum, “The police are coming now, so they should be gone soon, Lina, Ella, you’re both welcome to stay here, I don’t think you should leave in case they come back...”

“Did anyone see Simoné?” I asked. Everyone shook their heads except Lina.

“I saw her with Ashton just before... Um, just before we had to leave...” she said.

“Okay, I’ll text her,” I said. She replied, saying she was with Ashton, and she’d come back to mine tomorrow.

No one said much more after that. Five minutes later, we heard sirens outside, and the footsteps of the girls running away. Mum walked to the door, explaining everything to the police. They couldn’t do much about it currently, but they said we should call if they come back. They also promised to keep it secret that the boys were there, not that it would help.

We sat in my living room, hardly saying anything. We knew this would be bad, worse than back in LA. I looked around the room, everyone was deep in their own thoughts, when I thought of something. I jumped up so quickly, that the others were a little shocked. I ran upstairs to my room, grabbing my laptop.