Chapter Three - Kisses and Mixed Feelings

Hello my lovely readers! I'm so sorry I didn't get to upload on Friday because I'm grounded from the internet , so I am doing this at school... :L

Also, this chapter is a bit shorter, but the next chapter makes up for it! 

*

Recap -

Ella’s POV ;

I was staring at him, not even noticing the view from the top of the ferris wheel. I imagine the view would have been beautiful, but my view was much better. He turned his head to look down at me. He leaned down towards me, just slightly. I stretched up just a little as well. Our faces only a few inches apart, and he closed his eyes leaning towards me.

Chapter 3 - Kisses and Mixed Feelings

Ella’s POV ; 

As he closed his eyes, he leant towards me slowly. I closed the small distance between us and pressed my lips to his. It was slow and sweet, the best kiss I’ve ever had. We pulled away and I looked into his eyes, a small smile on my lips. I never wanted to forget this moment, it was perfect.

Niall’s POV ; 

After we'd kissed, I looked to see her staring right into my eyes, happiness clearly written all over her face. I felt relieved, she felt the same way about me! She snuggled herself close to me again, and I wrapped my arms around her. I never wanted to forget this moment, it was perfect.

*

No POV ; 

They all met up for dinner after 10 when Disneyland closed. Ella and Niall were holding hands, which received many suggestive looks from the rest of the group. Over dinner, they discussed meeting up the next day, before going to LA. They suggested getting a bus so that they could travel together, and where they would stay. Lina called up her Aunt to help find some places to stay. They decided on a hotel that was right in the middle of the city, and got the suites on the top of the building. 

After dinner, they walked back to the hotels, where, just before they split, Niall took hold of Ella’s hand and kissed her on the cheek. Abby and Lina thought they would explode from excitement. They all exchanged hugs after this. Abby and Zayn felt a little awkward, but didn’t show it to anyone. Lina and Liam held on for just a little longer, which went unnoticed by the rest of them.

*

No POV - But with thoughts (it’s confusing , but you’ll get it)

The girls went back to their room, and as soon as they closed the door, Abby and Lina shot question after question at Ella about Niall.

“What’s going on with you two?!”

“Did you guys kiss?!”

“What was it like?!”

“Is he a good kisser?!”

“What happened on the Ferris Wheel?!”

“Are you guys like a thing now?!”

The questions didn’t stop. Ella just waited until they calmed down before explaining what had happened earlier that day. Abby and Lina barely breathed as they took in every single detail. When Ella finished talking, both of her friends squealed with excitement, they started jumping and dancing around singing:

Youu gone gett with Niiaallll!

Ella just looked down and blushed, a massive smile on her face, fiddling with her hands. It was obvious that she liked him a lot, but there was also Ashton, which was worrying her. When Abby and Lina had calmed down, they went to sleep, all in their own thoughts. 

Ella was still in extreme happiness that she had actually kissed Niall, but Ashton had crossed her mind. She had liked him for the longest time, they were on and off for a few years now, and when they weren’t dating, they were still close friends. She was confused about her feelings now, Ashton and her had history, and they were comfortable with each other, but Niall, it was like it was meant to be. They just connected on a different level. Her last thought as she fell asleep was; Whatever happens, happens, I just hope it's a good thing...

Lina, in the next bed, had other things on her mind. Her mind was swimming with images and the feeling of the hug she shared with Liam. She was trying to convince herself that nothing like that would ever happen again, but part of herself was pushing hope through that thought. She wanted that to happen again, even though she had no hope that he liked her in the same way she did. She was ready to scream into her pillow, the sound just rang through her head, AHHHHHHH! She pushed that thought away, groaning, and just thought to herself; Even if nothing does happen, at least we’ll still get to be friends...

Abby, was also deep in thought, thinking about Zayn’s arm around her shoulders. She knew it was wrong, but she liked it so much. Abby was having a mental argument with herself. She was a faithful girlfriend, and would never betray Beau like this, and figured Zayn would be the same for his girlfriend... But the way he had put his arm over her shoulder, so naturally, fitting her so perfectly. She loved her boyfriend, but wasn’t in love with him, she thought that she kinda wanted Zayn. Nooooo! she told herself, just before she went to sleep, Just shut the hell up!

*

That's all for this chapter, I know its not the longest, and not much happening, but the next one is better! Promise!

Also thanking my amazing sorella Lana for helping me with ideas for this chapter, and the ones ahead :3

Much love! xo